Kristen Stewart to Play Julianne Moore's Daughter in 'Still Alice'
Kristen Stewart continues to go indie after graduating from "Twilight Saga". The brunette beauty has recently been added to Richard Glatzer and Wash Westmoreland's "Still Alice" cast ensemble, joining Alec Baldwin, Julianne Moore and Kate Bosworth.
The Wrap learns that the indie drama is based on Lisa Genova's bestselling novel of the same name. Moore plays a renowned psychologist who is battling Alzheimer's disease, and Stewart will be her on-screen daughter. They bond during her illness in a way they never did before.
Earlier this month, Stewart screened "Camp X-Ray" at Sundance. She plays Guantanamo Bay prison guard in the movie. Her other new projects include "Sils Maria" and "Anesthesia". She will also soon film action comedy "American Ultra" with Jesse Eisenberg.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video