Kristen Stewart to Play Julianne Moore's Daughter in 'Still Alice'
Kristen Stewart continues to go indie after graduating from "Twilight Saga". The brunette beauty has recently been added to Richard Glatzer and Wash Westmoreland's "Still Alice" cast ensemble, joining Alec Baldwin, Julianne Moore and Kate Bosworth.
The Wrap learns that the indie drama is based on Lisa Genova's bestselling novel of the same name. Moore plays a renowned psychologist who is battling Alzheimer's disease, and Stewart will be her on-screen daughter. They bond during her illness in a way they never did before.
Earlier this month, Stewart screened "Camp X-Ray" at Sundance. She plays Guantanamo Bay prison guard in the movie. Her other new projects include "Sils Maria" and "Anesthesia". She will also soon film action comedy "American Ultra" with Jesse Eisenberg.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up