Kristen Stewart to Play Julianne Moore's Daughter in 'Still Alice'
Kristen Stewart continues to go indie after graduating from "Twilight Saga". The brunette beauty has recently been added to Richard Glatzer and Wash Westmoreland's "Still Alice" cast ensemble, joining Alec Baldwin, Julianne Moore and Kate Bosworth.
The Wrap learns that the indie drama is based on Lisa Genova's bestselling novel of the same name. Moore plays a renowned psychologist who is battling Alzheimer's disease, and Stewart will be her on-screen daughter. They bond during her illness in a way they never did before.
Earlier this month, Stewart screened "Camp X-Ray" at Sundance. She plays Guantanamo Bay prison guard in the movie. Her other new projects include "Sils Maria" and "Anesthesia". She will also soon film action comedy "American Ultra" with Jesse Eisenberg.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'