Kristen Stewart to Play Julianne Moore's Daughter in 'Still Alice'
Kristen Stewart continues to go indie after graduating from "Twilight Saga". The brunette beauty has recently been added to Richard Glatzer and Wash Westmoreland's "Still Alice" cast ensemble, joining Alec Baldwin, Julianne Moore and Kate Bosworth.
The Wrap learns that the indie drama is based on Lisa Genova's bestselling novel of the same name. Moore plays a renowned psychologist who is battling Alzheimer's disease, and Stewart will be her on-screen daughter. They bond during her illness in a way they never did before.
Earlier this month, Stewart screened "Camp X-Ray" at Sundance. She plays Guantanamo Bay prison guard in the movie. Her other new projects include "Sils Maria" and "Anesthesia". She will also soon film action comedy "American Ultra" with Jesse Eisenberg.
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie