Kristen Stewart to Play Julianne Moore's Daughter in 'Still Alice'
Kristen Stewart continues to go indie after graduating from "Twilight Saga". The brunette beauty has recently been added to Richard Glatzer and Wash Westmoreland's "Still Alice" cast ensemble, joining Alec Baldwin, Julianne Moore and Kate Bosworth.
The Wrap learns that the indie drama is based on Lisa Genova's bestselling novel of the same name. Moore plays a renowned psychologist who is battling Alzheimer's disease, and Stewart will be her on-screen daughter. They bond during her illness in a way they never did before.
Earlier this month, Stewart screened "Camp X-Ray" at Sundance. She plays Guantanamo Bay prison guard in the movie. Her other new projects include "Sils Maria" and "Anesthesia". She will also soon film action comedy "American Ultra" with Jesse Eisenberg.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video