Kanye West and Alleged Beating Victim Reportedly Reach Settlement
Kanye West reportedly has agreed to a civil settlement with a 18-year-old man he allegedly punched earlier this month. According to a TMZ report, West has paid $250,000 and the alleged victim now no longer wishes to pursue criminal prosecution against the rapper.
The incident took place earlier this month in a chiropractor office in Beverly Hills. At that time, the man reportedly threw racial epithet at paparazzi who swarmed Kim Kardashian. The mother of one then told him that he should not say such words. The man got upset and said to her, "Shut up n****r lover, stupid s**t." He also said, "F**k you N****r," when he realized the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star was calling her fiance. The angry rapper reportedly hit the man in the face and a massage therapist had to separate the two.
West remained mum following the beating, but Kardashian's mother Kris Jenner talked about the incident during an interview with Australia's 2DayFM Breakfast Show. "Kanye assaulted an 18-year-old man by punching him in the face. He was defending Kim," the show's hosts Jules Lund, Merrick Watts, Sophie Monk and Mel B said.
"Well, that sounds like, a lot like what I heard," Jenner replied. "I do know that how it started was this person got really a lot of racial, hateful, horrible things that he was saying. Apparently many times. Very hateful person. And I think that's where it started. I'm not quite sure how it ended."
More Kanye West News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?