Russo Brothers in Early Talks to Return to Direct 'Captain America 3'
Captain America is expected to get a third movie. According to Variety, Anthony and Joe Russo who directed the second installment "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" are in early negotiations to return to their posts behind the lens for the threequel.
Rumor has it, Marvel has been so impressed with the production of the sequel. Though the second Captain America film will not arrive nationwide until April 4 this year, the pic reportedly received positive feedback at the recent test screenings.
Kevin Feige will produce the third entry, and Chris Evans is expected to reprise his title role. The Russo brothers and the studio allegedly are already putting together an outline of the third film's story arc, but no writer has been hired.
The Russos stepped in to direct "The Winter Soldier" after Joe Johnson helmed the first installment. The second entry will follow The Cap adjusting to the modern life. He meets his sidekick from World War II, but it's not the kind of reunion he hoped for, as his old friend is now turned into a brainwashed assassin.
Announcement for the third film is expected to be made after the second movie is released.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight