Motley Crue Signs Agreement to Permanently Dissolve Band After Tour
Back in August 2013, Motley Crue announced that they would do a final tour with future reunion possibility. All four members have now signed an agreement that will permanently dissolve the rock group after the tour.
Vince Neil, Mick Mars, Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee did a press conference at a Hollywood hotel on Tuesday, January 28 to announce that they will disband for good after 33 years. "We just want to go out on top. Leave a legacy behind," Neil said. "We won't be doing any more concerts after this. This is the final tour."
Attorney Doug Mark added, "Other bands have split up over rancor or the inability of people to get along, but this is mutual among all four original members and a peaceful decision to move on to other endeavors and to confirm it with a binding agreement."
Lee chimed in, "We always had a vision of going out with a big f**king bang and not playing county fairs and clubs with one or two original band members. Our job here is done." Sixx then promoted their tour, saying "This is a huge celebration for us. It's going to be a really fantastic tour."
More than 60 dates have been scheduled for "The Final Tour" which begins in Grand Rapids, Michigan, on July 2. Alice Cooper will also travel with the band until the end of 2015.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier