'Zero Theorem' Trailer: Christoph Waltz Searching for the Meaning of Life
Christoph Waltz is an eccentric and reclusive computer genius named Qohen Leth as seen in the first official trailer for Terry Gilliam's sci-fi "The Zero Theorem". He works to solve a mathematical formula to discover the very purpose of existence or the lack thereof. However, it is only once he experiences the power of love and desire that he is able to understand his very reason for being.
" 'Zero Theorem' was more a reaction to the connected world," director Gilliam explains to IndieWire. "We all exist as part of the connection, we are a neuron in this bigger thing, can we disconnect? Can solitude be more interesting? I don't know if people know who they are unless they spend time alone...they only know reactions, tweets etc, not actual existences."
The "Django Unchained" actor is joined in the cast ensemble by David Thewlis, Melanie Thierry, Ben Whishaw, Tilda Swinton, and Matt Damon. The film is waiting U.S. release date.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'