'Zero Theorem' Trailer: Christoph Waltz Searching for the Meaning of Life
Christoph Waltz is an eccentric and reclusive computer genius named Qohen Leth as seen in the first official trailer for Terry Gilliam's sci-fi "The Zero Theorem". He works to solve a mathematical formula to discover the very purpose of existence or the lack thereof. However, it is only once he experiences the power of love and desire that he is able to understand his very reason for being.
" 'Zero Theorem' was more a reaction to the connected world," director Gilliam explains to IndieWire. "We all exist as part of the connection, we are a neuron in this bigger thing, can we disconnect? Can solitude be more interesting? I don't know if people know who they are unless they spend time alone...they only know reactions, tweets etc, not actual existences."
The "Django Unchained" actor is joined in the cast ensemble by David Thewlis, Melanie Thierry, Ben Whishaw, Tilda Swinton, and Matt Damon. The film is waiting U.S. release date.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal