'Zero Theorem' Trailer: Christoph Waltz Searching for the Meaning of Life
Christoph Waltz is an eccentric and reclusive computer genius named Qohen Leth as seen in the first official trailer for Terry Gilliam's sci-fi "The Zero Theorem". He works to solve a mathematical formula to discover the very purpose of existence or the lack thereof. However, it is only once he experiences the power of love and desire that he is able to understand his very reason for being.
" 'Zero Theorem' was more a reaction to the connected world," director Gilliam explains to IndieWire. "We all exist as part of the connection, we are a neuron in this bigger thing, can we disconnect? Can solitude be more interesting? I don't know if people know who they are unless they spend time alone...they only know reactions, tweets etc, not actual existences."
The "Django Unchained" actor is joined in the cast ensemble by David Thewlis, Melanie Thierry, Ben Whishaw, Tilda Swinton, and Matt Damon. The film is waiting U.S. release date.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism