'Zero Theorem' Trailer: Christoph Waltz Searching for the Meaning of Life
Christoph Waltz is an eccentric and reclusive computer genius named Qohen Leth as seen in the first official trailer for Terry Gilliam's sci-fi "The Zero Theorem". He works to solve a mathematical formula to discover the very purpose of existence or the lack thereof. However, it is only once he experiences the power of love and desire that he is able to understand his very reason for being.
" 'Zero Theorem' was more a reaction to the connected world," director Gilliam explains to IndieWire. "We all exist as part of the connection, we are a neuron in this bigger thing, can we disconnect? Can solitude be more interesting? I don't know if people know who they are unless they spend time alone...they only know reactions, tweets etc, not actual existences."
The "Django Unchained" actor is joined in the cast ensemble by David Thewlis, Melanie Thierry, Ben Whishaw, Tilda Swinton, and Matt Damon. The film is waiting U.S. release date.
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party