'Zero Theorem' Trailer: Christoph Waltz Searching for the Meaning of Life
Christoph Waltz is an eccentric and reclusive computer genius named Qohen Leth as seen in the first official trailer for Terry Gilliam's sci-fi "The Zero Theorem". He works to solve a mathematical formula to discover the very purpose of existence or the lack thereof. However, it is only once he experiences the power of love and desire that he is able to understand his very reason for being.
" 'Zero Theorem' was more a reaction to the connected world," director Gilliam explains to IndieWire. "We all exist as part of the connection, we are a neuron in this bigger thing, can we disconnect? Can solitude be more interesting? I don't know if people know who they are unless they spend time alone...they only know reactions, tweets etc, not actual existences."
The "Django Unchained" actor is joined in the cast ensemble by David Thewlis, Melanie Thierry, Ben Whishaw, Tilda Swinton, and Matt Damon. The film is waiting U.S. release date.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle