Kid Cudi Announces 'Satellite Flight' as a Next Album for February
Kid Cudi has revealed that his "Satellite Flight: The Journey to Mother Moon", which was originally planned to be released as an EP, will arrive as a full album. The rapper made the announcement on Twitter on Monday, January 27.
"Satellite Flight is an album now :) thats what u get for being so patient w me. Ur gonna love it. Ur gonna love it. Ur gonna f**king LOVE!" he wrote. "I have an excitement deep in the bellows of my loins haha."
Cudi promised that the record would arrive in February. Marking the star's fourth studio set, the album will serve as the follow-up to "Indicud" which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200 after it was released back in April via Wicked Awesome Records, GOOD Music and Republic Records.
When announcing his EP late last year, Cudi revealed that the project would arrive as a prelude to "Man on the Moon 3". "It's all attached to the story," he explained. "When 'Man on the Moon 3' comes out, you'll be able to play this EP and segue into 'Man on the Moon 3'. It will be a seamless connection."
This will be a busy year for Cudi. After dropping his upcoming music project, he will be promoting his new film entitled "Need for Speed". The action crime movie will hit U.S. theaters on March 14. The "Pursuit of Happiness" rapper is also slated to play at the upcoming Coachella music festival in April.
More Kid Cudi News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'