Kid Cudi Announces 'Satellite Flight' as a Next Album for February
Kid Cudi has revealed that his "Satellite Flight: The Journey to Mother Moon", which was originally planned to be released as an EP, will arrive as a full album. The rapper made the announcement on Twitter on Monday, January 27.
"Satellite Flight is an album now :) thats what u get for being so patient w me. Ur gonna love it. Ur gonna love it. Ur gonna f**king LOVE!" he wrote. "I have an excitement deep in the bellows of my loins haha."
Cudi promised that the record would arrive in February. Marking the star's fourth studio set, the album will serve as the follow-up to "Indicud" which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200 after it was released back in April via Wicked Awesome Records, GOOD Music and Republic Records.
When announcing his EP late last year, Cudi revealed that the project would arrive as a prelude to "Man on the Moon 3". "It's all attached to the story," he explained. "When 'Man on the Moon 3' comes out, you'll be able to play this EP and segue into 'Man on the Moon 3'. It will be a seamless connection."
This will be a busy year for Cudi. After dropping his upcoming music project, he will be promoting his new film entitled "Need for Speed". The action crime movie will hit U.S. theaters on March 14. The "Pursuit of Happiness" rapper is also slated to play at the upcoming Coachella music festival in April.
More Kid Cudi News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens