Kid Cudi Announces 'Satellite Flight' as a Next Album for February
Kid Cudi has revealed that his "Satellite Flight: The Journey to Mother Moon", which was originally planned to be released as an EP, will arrive as a full album. The rapper made the announcement on Twitter on Monday, January 27.
"Satellite Flight is an album now :) thats what u get for being so patient w me. Ur gonna love it. Ur gonna love it. Ur gonna f**king LOVE!" he wrote. "I have an excitement deep in the bellows of my loins haha."
Cudi promised that the record would arrive in February. Marking the star's fourth studio set, the album will serve as the follow-up to "Indicud" which peaked at No. 2 on Billboard 200 after it was released back in April via Wicked Awesome Records, GOOD Music and Republic Records.
When announcing his EP late last year, Cudi revealed that the project would arrive as a prelude to "Man on the Moon 3". "It's all attached to the story," he explained. "When 'Man on the Moon 3' comes out, you'll be able to play this EP and segue into 'Man on the Moon 3'. It will be a seamless connection."
This will be a busy year for Cudi. After dropping his upcoming music project, he will be promoting his new film entitled "Need for Speed". The action crime movie will hit U.S. theaters on March 14. The "Pursuit of Happiness" rapper is also slated to play at the upcoming Coachella music festival in April.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too