Report: Josh Gad Considered to Play The Thing in 'Fantastic Four' Reboot
The casting rumor of "The Fantastic Four" reboot continues to grow as another actor is added to the mix. Movies.com reports "1600 Penn" star Josh Gad is eyed to play Ben Grimm a.k.a. The Thing portrayed by Michael Chiklis in the previous adaptation directed by Tim Story.
No official cast has been announced, but Miles Teller recently confirmed that he was testing for a role in the pic. He was linked to play Reed Richards a.k.a. Mr. Fantastic along with "Game of Thrones" stars Richard Madden and Kit Harington.
Teller's "That Awkward Moment" co-star Michael B. Jordan, meanwhile, is attached to play Johnny Storm a.k.a. the Human Torch. Saoirse Ronan and Kate Mara are contenders to take on the role of Susan Storm a.k.a. Invisible Woman.
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" scribe Simon Kinberg has finished the script. Screen tests are scheduled by the end of this month to see which group has the best chemistry. The film is due in the U.S. on June 19, 2015 with Josh Trank who previously directed Jordan in "Chronicle" on board as a helmer.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group