Report: Josh Gad Considered to Play The Thing in 'Fantastic Four' Reboot
The casting rumor of "The Fantastic Four" reboot continues to grow as another actor is added to the mix. Movies.com reports "1600 Penn" star Josh Gad is eyed to play Ben Grimm a.k.a. The Thing portrayed by Michael Chiklis in the previous adaptation directed by Tim Story.
No official cast has been announced, but Miles Teller recently confirmed that he was testing for a role in the pic. He was linked to play Reed Richards a.k.a. Mr. Fantastic along with "Game of Thrones" stars Richard Madden and Kit Harington.
Teller's "That Awkward Moment" co-star Michael B. Jordan, meanwhile, is attached to play Johnny Storm a.k.a. the Human Torch. Saoirse Ronan and Kate Mara are contenders to take on the role of Susan Storm a.k.a. Invisible Woman.
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" scribe Simon Kinberg has finished the script. Screen tests are scheduled by the end of this month to see which group has the best chemistry. The film is due in the U.S. on June 19, 2015 with Josh Trank who previously directed Jordan in "Chronicle" on board as a helmer.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent