Report: Josh Gad Considered to Play The Thing in 'Fantastic Four' Reboot
The casting rumor of "The Fantastic Four" reboot continues to grow as another actor is added to the mix. Movies.com reports "1600 Penn" star Josh Gad is eyed to play Ben Grimm a.k.a. The Thing portrayed by Michael Chiklis in the previous adaptation directed by Tim Story.
No official cast has been announced, but Miles Teller recently confirmed that he was testing for a role in the pic. He was linked to play Reed Richards a.k.a. Mr. Fantastic along with "Game of Thrones" stars Richard Madden and Kit Harington.
Teller's "That Awkward Moment" co-star Michael B. Jordan, meanwhile, is attached to play Johnny Storm a.k.a. the Human Torch. Saoirse Ronan and Kate Mara are contenders to take on the role of Susan Storm a.k.a. Invisible Woman.
"X-Men: Days of Future Past" scribe Simon Kinberg has finished the script. Screen tests are scheduled by the end of this month to see which group has the best chemistry. The film is due in the U.S. on June 19, 2015 with Josh Trank who previously directed Jordan in "Chronicle" on board as a helmer.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'