Keith Urban Premieres Visuals for 'Cop Car'
Keith Urban has debuted the official music video for his song called "Cop Car". The clip, directed by John Urbano, centers on a couple who ends up being put in the back of a cop car after trespassing at an airport to watch "the planes take off."
The girl eventually thinks that "running for it would make a good story," while her boyfriend thinks that she is "crazy as hell." Their love for each other deepens as they sit next to each other, talk and laugh together at the back of the cop car.
"Cop Car" was written by Zach Crowell, Sam Hunt and Matt Jenkins. "There are certain songs that are written sort of visually that you can sort of see this whole unfolding," Urban said of filming the video for the song in a behind-the-scene clip obtained by E! News.
"So for me, shooting the video, the challenge for the video was really like anything where people have their own idea of what all this is visually and now we've got to actually give it a look. But at the same time it was incredibly easy to shoot the video. Because it's just... there it is," he added.
The track, which appears in Urban's latest album "Fuse", was performed by the star during the Grammys on Sunday, January 26. Playing his guitar, the "American Idol" judge was joined onstage by Gary Clark Jr.
More Keith Urban News
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series