Pierce Brosnan and Aaron Paul Feeling Suicidal in 'A Long Way Down' Trailer
"A Long Way Down" new trailer has arrived for viewing pleasure ahead of its U.K. release date on March 21. Pierce Brosnan and Aaron Paul play two of the four strangers who hit the rock bottom. On New Year's Eve, they go to the top of a London skyscraper with the same intention to end their lives.
Brosnan portrays a once-beloved TV personality Martin Sharp, and Paul plays a musician turned pizza-delivery boy J.J. Along with the other two suicidal strangers played by actresses Toni Collette and Imogen Poots, they end up making a pact to stay alive and staying together until Valentine's Day at least.
The movie is adapted from Nick Hornby's 2005 novel of the same name which Johnny Depp brought the movie rights to. Rosamund Pike and Sam Neill join the cast ensemble.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby