Pierce Brosnan and Aaron Paul Feeling Suicidal in 'A Long Way Down' Trailer
"A Long Way Down" new trailer has arrived for viewing pleasure ahead of its U.K. release date on March 21. Pierce Brosnan and Aaron Paul play two of the four strangers who hit the rock bottom. On New Year's Eve, they go to the top of a London skyscraper with the same intention to end their lives.
Brosnan portrays a once-beloved TV personality Martin Sharp, and Paul plays a musician turned pizza-delivery boy J.J. Along with the other two suicidal strangers played by actresses Toni Collette and Imogen Poots, they end up making a pact to stay alive and staying together until Valentine's Day at least.
The movie is adapted from Nick Hornby's 2005 novel of the same name which Johnny Depp brought the movie rights to. Rosamund Pike and Sam Neill join the cast ensemble.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth