Pierce Brosnan and Aaron Paul Feeling Suicidal in 'A Long Way Down' Trailer
"A Long Way Down" new trailer has arrived for viewing pleasure ahead of its U.K. release date on March 21. Pierce Brosnan and Aaron Paul play two of the four strangers who hit the rock bottom. On New Year's Eve, they go to the top of a London skyscraper with the same intention to end their lives.
Brosnan portrays a once-beloved TV personality Martin Sharp, and Paul plays a musician turned pizza-delivery boy J.J. Along with the other two suicidal strangers played by actresses Toni Collette and Imogen Poots, they end up making a pact to stay alive and staying together until Valentine's Day at least.
The movie is adapted from Nick Hornby's 2005 novel of the same name which Johnny Depp brought the movie rights to. Rosamund Pike and Sam Neill join the cast ensemble.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart