Pierce Brosnan and Aaron Paul Feeling Suicidal in 'A Long Way Down' Trailer
"A Long Way Down" new trailer has arrived for viewing pleasure ahead of its U.K. release date on March 21. Pierce Brosnan and Aaron Paul play two of the four strangers who hit the rock bottom. On New Year's Eve, they go to the top of a London skyscraper with the same intention to end their lives.
Brosnan portrays a once-beloved TV personality Martin Sharp, and Paul plays a musician turned pizza-delivery boy J.J. Along with the other two suicidal strangers played by actresses Toni Collette and Imogen Poots, they end up making a pact to stay alive and staying together until Valentine's Day at least.
The movie is adapted from Nick Hornby's 2005 novel of the same name which Johnny Depp brought the movie rights to. Rosamund Pike and Sam Neill join the cast ensemble.
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back On After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone Leaving 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off