Pierce Brosnan and Aaron Paul Feeling Suicidal in 'A Long Way Down' Trailer
"A Long Way Down" new trailer has arrived for viewing pleasure ahead of its U.K. release date on March 21. Pierce Brosnan and Aaron Paul play two of the four strangers who hit the rock bottom. On New Year's Eve, they go to the top of a London skyscraper with the same intention to end their lives.
Brosnan portrays a once-beloved TV personality Martin Sharp, and Paul plays a musician turned pizza-delivery boy J.J. Along with the other two suicidal strangers played by actresses Toni Collette and Imogen Poots, they end up making a pact to stay alive and staying together until Valentine's Day at least.
The movie is adapted from Nick Hornby's 2005 novel of the same name which Johnny Depp brought the movie rights to. Rosamund Pike and Sam Neill join the cast ensemble.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake