'Bachelor' Alum Andrew Firestone and Wife Welcome Third Child
Andrew Firestone, who appeared in season three of "The Bachelor", has welcomed another baby to the family. His wife Ivana gave birth to their third child on Monday, January 27. The baby arrived weighing in at 8 pounds, 4 ounces, and measured 21.5 inches.
Firestone and his wife named their newborn son Shane. The baby boy joins older brother Brooks and sister Anja. The two are 4 and 2 years old respectively. "Baby Shane and Mama are together - happy and healthy and beautiful!" the proud father announced in a statement to PEOPLE.
Firestone and his model wife tied the knot in 2008. In July 2013, the pair revealed that they were expecting their third child. "We are so thrilled to add another member to our family," the businessman stated back then. "I figure since our kids are already outsmarting us, they might as well outnumber us too!"
Similar to previous pregnancies, the couple chose not to know the sex of their unborn baby. "Anja wants it to be a girl, Brooks wants it to be a boy. But we're not finding out. We like the surprise!" Ivana said.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival