'Bachelor' Alum Andrew Firestone and Wife Welcome Third Child
Andrew Firestone, who appeared in season three of "The Bachelor", has welcomed another baby to the family. His wife Ivana gave birth to their third child on Monday, January 27. The baby arrived weighing in at 8 pounds, 4 ounces, and measured 21.5 inches.
Firestone and his wife named their newborn son Shane. The baby boy joins older brother Brooks and sister Anja. The two are 4 and 2 years old respectively. "Baby Shane and Mama are together - happy and healthy and beautiful!" the proud father announced in a statement to PEOPLE.
Firestone and his model wife tied the knot in 2008. In July 2013, the pair revealed that they were expecting their third child. "We are so thrilled to add another member to our family," the businessman stated back then. "I figure since our kids are already outsmarting us, they might as well outnumber us too!"
Similar to previous pregnancies, the couple chose not to know the sex of their unborn baby. "Anja wants it to be a girl, Brooks wants it to be a boy. But we're not finding out. We like the surprise!" Ivana said.
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean
- Zac Efron Apologizes to Paris Jackson for Breaking Her Heart