Zendaya Debuts 'My Baby' Music Video
The music video for Zendaya Coleman's "My Baby" has finally arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. The clip shows the Disney star singing the song while trying to be both cool and sexy in front of the camera.
The 17-year-old singer sports colorful lipsticks and different outfits, including an Oakland Raiders Varsity jacket, in the visuals directed by Stephen Garnett. Rapper Too Short and actress/singer Christina Milian also make cameo appearance in the clip.
"My Baby" appears in Zendaya's self-titled debut album "Zendaya", which was released last September. The track has been rumored to be the second single to follow up hit "Replay", but Zendaya has denied it. The song was recently remixed by rappers Ty Dolla Sign, Iamsu and Bobby Brackins.
Last year, Zendaya talked about the musical style in her album. "I'm kind of creating my own music and I'm kind of creating my own zone, my own lane as an artist," she explained to MTV.
She added, "I want to do rhythmic pop, it's not necessarily your average pop song. It has some kind of urban edge, some kind of more hip-hop-ish tones to it that kind of edge it up and do something a little different so it's not just your stereotypical pop music."
More Zendaya Coleman News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?