Zendaya Debuts 'My Baby' Music Video
The music video for Zendaya Coleman's "My Baby" has finally arrived for fans' viewing pleasure. The clip shows the Disney star singing the song while trying to be both cool and sexy in front of the camera.
The 17-year-old singer sports colorful lipsticks and different outfits, including an Oakland Raiders Varsity jacket, in the visuals directed by Stephen Garnett. Rapper Too Short and actress/singer Christina Milian also make cameo appearance in the clip.
"My Baby" appears in Zendaya's self-titled debut album "Zendaya", which was released last September. The track has been rumored to be the second single to follow up hit "Replay", but Zendaya has denied it. The song was recently remixed by rappers Ty Dolla Sign, Iamsu and Bobby Brackins.
Last year, Zendaya talked about the musical style in her album. "I'm kind of creating my own music and I'm kind of creating my own zone, my own lane as an artist," she explained to MTV.
She added, "I want to do rhythmic pop, it's not necessarily your average pop song. It has some kind of urban edge, some kind of more hip-hop-ish tones to it that kind of edge it up and do something a little different so it's not just your stereotypical pop music."
Zendaya Coleman's "My Baby" music video
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation