Peter Facinelli and Jaimie Alexander Are Not Engaged
Jaimie Alexander has denied that she is engaged to Peter Facinelli. The "Thor: The Dark World" star brushed off the engagement report via a representative. "No news to report, however, as there's no engagement," the representative told E! News.
This weekend, Alexander was seen wearing a ring on her ring finger during an outing in Los Angeles which prompted speculations of her getting engaged to the "Twilight" actor. The representative additionally said of the alleged engagement ring, "[It] is solely a fashion accessory."
Alexander and Facinelli started dating in 2013 following the Carlisle Cullen depicter's separation from his wife of 11 years, Jennie Garth. The 40-year-old actor filed for divorce in May 2012, citing January 1 as the date of separation and "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. The couple has three daughters together.
"It's very new to me and it's scary, but it's also something we don't want to give up on because I know how it makes me feel in my heart... It makes me feel really good. He's a good guy with a great family and I couldn't be any luckier," Alexander said of dating Facinelli back then.
The couple was recently seen attending the opening night of Cirque du Soleil's "Totem" on the Santa Monica Pier. They were joined by two of Facinelli's girls at the January 21 event.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby