Peter Facinelli and Jaimie Alexander Are Not Engaged
Jaimie Alexander has denied that she is engaged to Peter Facinelli. The "Thor: The Dark World" star brushed off the engagement report via a representative. "No news to report, however, as there's no engagement," the representative told E! News.
This weekend, Alexander was seen wearing a ring on her ring finger during an outing in Los Angeles which prompted speculations of her getting engaged to the "Twilight" actor. The representative additionally said of the alleged engagement ring, "[It] is solely a fashion accessory."
Alexander and Facinelli started dating in 2013 following the Carlisle Cullen depicter's separation from his wife of 11 years, Jennie Garth. The 40-year-old actor filed for divorce in May 2012, citing January 1 as the date of separation and "irreconcilable differences" as the reason for the split. The couple has three daughters together.
"It's very new to me and it's scary, but it's also something we don't want to give up on because I know how it makes me feel in my heart... It makes me feel really good. He's a good guy with a great family and I couldn't be any luckier," Alexander said of dating Facinelli back then.
The couple was recently seen attending the opening night of Cirque du Soleil's "Totem" on the Santa Monica Pier. They were joined by two of Facinelli's girls at the January 21 event.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen