50 Cent Hangs Out With Meryl Streep at Basketball Game
Meryl Streep and 50 Cent were spotted attending the Los Angeles Lakers vs. New York Knicks game at the Madison Square Garden on Sunday, January 26. The "August: Osage County" star sat between her husband Don Gummer and the rapper. The unlikely friends were seen having a fun conversation and holding hands at one point.
Cent took to Instagram to share photos of him and the Oscar-winning actress at the game. A photo shows them smiling at the camera. "Man I got a good life man lol," the rapper captioned the photo. Knicks digital media coordinator, Charlie Widdoes, also shared the same snap on his Twitter, captioning the photo, "Two peas in a pod."
Kobe Bryant joins the two in other photos uploaded by Cent. "Best ball KOBE, Best Rap 50,Best Actress Meryl Streep. TOP THAT," the 38-year-old star wrote. A photo shows Streep striking a pose between the two men with Cent commenting, "Things got a little gangsta. Lol TURN UP, Turn Down for what!"
The "In da Club" rapper additionally posted two sweet photos. "August:Osage County is a movie you must see," he wrote beside one snap.
That night, Dakota Fanning and her boyfriend Jamie Strachan were at the arena as well. Wearing casual outfits, the couple was seen smiling and holding hands at the game.
More 50 Cent News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel