50 Cent Hangs Out With Meryl Streep at Basketball Game
Meryl Streep and 50 Cent were spotted attending the Los Angeles Lakers vs. New York Knicks game at the Madison Square Garden on Sunday, January 26. The "August: Osage County" star sat between her husband Don Gummer and the rapper. The unlikely friends were seen having a fun conversation and holding hands at one point.
Cent took to Instagram to share photos of him and the Oscar-winning actress at the game. A photo shows them smiling at the camera. "Man I got a good life man lol," the rapper captioned the photo. Knicks digital media coordinator, Charlie Widdoes, also shared the same snap on his Twitter, captioning the photo, "Two peas in a pod."
Kobe Bryant joins the two in other photos uploaded by Cent. "Best ball KOBE, Best Rap 50,Best Actress Meryl Streep. TOP THAT," the 38-year-old star wrote. A photo shows Streep striking a pose between the two men with Cent commenting, "Things got a little gangsta. Lol TURN UP, Turn Down for what!"
The "In da Club" rapper additionally posted two sweet photos. "August:Osage County is a movie you must see," he wrote beside one snap.
That night, Dakota Fanning and her boyfriend Jamie Strachan were at the arena as well. Wearing casual outfits, the couple was seen smiling and holding hands at the game.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'