Video: Scarlett Johansson Sexily Sips SodaStream Drink in Its Super Bowl Ad
A 30-second first look for SodaStream Super Bowl commercial featuring Scarlett Johansson has landed online. In the short clip entitled "Sorry Coke & Pepsi", the "Her" star can be seen making sultry facial expression while sipping the drink. "Like most actors my real job is saving the world," she says in the beginning of the video.
The actress then continues delivering her message, saying, "Start with plain water, add bubbles, mix in the perfect flavor. Look: Soda that's better for you and all of us. Less sugar, less bottles." She then adds, "If only I could make this message go viral...," before tossing her white robe and revealing a Stella McCartney dress. In the end of the clip, Johansson mentions the brand's competitors in sexy tone, "Sorry, Coke and Pepsi."
FOX reportedly has banned the ad because of the tagline. The video will not air at the big game if the advertiser does not edit out the words mentioning other products. "What are they afraid of? Which advertiser in America doesn't mention a competitor? This is the kind of stuff that happens in China. I'm disappointed as an American," CEO of SodaStream Daniel Birnbaum told USA Today.
Birnbaum added that the company would remove the line because they had little choice. "If I could get my money back, I'd be happy to be out of that deal," he said.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video