Video: Scarlett Johansson Sexily Sips SodaStream Drink in Its Super Bowl Ad
A 30-second first look for SodaStream Super Bowl commercial featuring Scarlett Johansson has landed online. In the short clip entitled "Sorry Coke & Pepsi", the "Her" star can be seen making sultry facial expression while sipping the drink. "Like most actors my real job is saving the world," she says in the beginning of the video.
The actress then continues delivering her message, saying, "Start with plain water, add bubbles, mix in the perfect flavor. Look: Soda that's better for you and all of us. Less sugar, less bottles." She then adds, "If only I could make this message go viral...," before tossing her white robe and revealing a Stella McCartney dress. In the end of the clip, Johansson mentions the brand's competitors in sexy tone, "Sorry, Coke and Pepsi."
FOX reportedly has banned the ad because of the tagline. The video will not air at the big game if the advertiser does not edit out the words mentioning other products. "What are they afraid of? Which advertiser in America doesn't mention a competitor? This is the kind of stuff that happens in China. I'm disappointed as an American," CEO of SodaStream Daniel Birnbaum told USA Today.
Birnbaum added that the company would remove the line because they had little choice. "If I could get my money back, I'd be happy to be out of that deal," he said.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal