Ciara Debuts New Song 'Anytime' at Grammy After Party
Ciara hit the stage at the official Grammy after party at the L.A. Convention Center on Sunday night, January 26. The R&B queen treated the crowd with the first live performance of her new song called "Anytime".
"As you may know, I'm working on my new album now and I've got some really cool stuff going on," CiCi said. "The reason why I'm here and I still stand is because of my fans... I want to take this moment and dedicate this song, it's a new song it's called 'Anytime'... I want to share it with you guys."
Joined onstage by some backing vocalist and violinists, Ciara showed off her smooth vocals as she sang, "Baby, I'll go to war for you / Baby, I'll give the stars to you." The singer's fiance Future could also be heard on the beautiful ballad.
Earlier this month, Ciara confirmed that she's expecting her first child with Future. During an interview with E! News before her performance, she praised her baby daddy, saying, "He's the best, literally like my best friend and so sweet. He's been the best support I could have. He's been to every doctor visit with me, so it's been really cool."
More Ciara News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage