Ciara Debuts New Song 'Anytime' at Grammy After Party
Ciara hit the stage at the official Grammy after party at the L.A. Convention Center on Sunday night, January 26. The R&B queen treated the crowd with the first live performance of her new song called "Anytime".
"As you may know, I'm working on my new album now and I've got some really cool stuff going on," CiCi said. "The reason why I'm here and I still stand is because of my fans... I want to take this moment and dedicate this song, it's a new song it's called 'Anytime'... I want to share it with you guys."
Joined onstage by some backing vocalist and violinists, Ciara showed off her smooth vocals as she sang, "Baby, I'll go to war for you / Baby, I'll give the stars to you." The singer's fiance Future could also be heard on the beautiful ballad.
Earlier this month, Ciara confirmed that she's expecting her first child with Future. During an interview with E! News before her performance, she praised her baby daddy, saying, "He's the best, literally like my best friend and so sweet. He's been the best support I could have. He's been to every doctor visit with me, so it's been really cool."
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle