Ciara Debuts New Song 'Anytime' at Grammy After Party
Ciara hit the stage at the official Grammy after party at the L.A. Convention Center on Sunday night, January 26. The R&B queen treated the crowd with the first live performance of her new song called "Anytime".
"As you may know, I'm working on my new album now and I've got some really cool stuff going on," CiCi said. "The reason why I'm here and I still stand is because of my fans... I want to take this moment and dedicate this song, it's a new song it's called 'Anytime'... I want to share it with you guys."
Joined onstage by some backing vocalist and violinists, Ciara showed off her smooth vocals as she sang, "Baby, I'll go to war for you / Baby, I'll give the stars to you." The singer's fiance Future could also be heard on the beautiful ballad.
Earlier this month, Ciara confirmed that she's expecting her first child with Future. During an interview with E! News before her performance, she praised her baby daddy, saying, "He's the best, literally like my best friend and so sweet. He's been the best support I could have. He's been to every doctor visit with me, so it's been really cool."
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip