Ciara Debuts New Song 'Anytime' at Grammy After Party
Ciara hit the stage at the official Grammy after party at the L.A. Convention Center on Sunday night, January 26. The R&B queen treated the crowd with the first live performance of her new song called "Anytime".
"As you may know, I'm working on my new album now and I've got some really cool stuff going on," CiCi said. "The reason why I'm here and I still stand is because of my fans... I want to take this moment and dedicate this song, it's a new song it's called 'Anytime'... I want to share it with you guys."
Joined onstage by some backing vocalist and violinists, Ciara showed off her smooth vocals as she sang, "Baby, I'll go to war for you / Baby, I'll give the stars to you." The singer's fiance Future could also be heard on the beautiful ballad.
Earlier this month, Ciara confirmed that she's expecting her first child with Future. During an interview with E! News before her performance, she praised her baby daddy, saying, "He's the best, literally like my best friend and so sweet. He's been the best support I could have. He's been to every doctor visit with me, so it's been really cool."
More Ciara News
- Iggy Azalea's New Beau LJay Currie Gets Two Handfuls of Her Boobs and Ass
- Liam Payne Is Unscathed After Caught in Gunfire at Club
- Watch Britney Spears Shave Her Head in 'Britney Ever After' Trailer
- Mariah Carey's Worst Nightmare! Sister to Detail the Singer's Satanic Rituals and Sex Abuse Claims
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'