Ciara Debuts New Song 'Anytime' at Grammy After Party
Ciara hit the stage at the official Grammy after party at the L.A. Convention Center on Sunday night, January 26. The R&B queen treated the crowd with the first live performance of her new song called "Anytime".
"As you may know, I'm working on my new album now and I've got some really cool stuff going on," CiCi said. "The reason why I'm here and I still stand is because of my fans... I want to take this moment and dedicate this song, it's a new song it's called 'Anytime'... I want to share it with you guys."
Joined onstage by some backing vocalist and violinists, Ciara showed off her smooth vocals as she sang, "Baby, I'll go to war for you / Baby, I'll give the stars to you." The singer's fiance Future could also be heard on the beautiful ballad.
Earlier this month, Ciara confirmed that she's expecting her first child with Future. During an interview with E! News before her performance, she praised her baby daddy, saying, "He's the best, literally like my best friend and so sweet. He's been the best support I could have. He's been to every doctor visit with me, so it's been really cool."
More Ciara News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'