Lil Za Still Lives in Justin Bieber's House Despite Moving Out Report
Justin Bieber's friend Lil Za who was arrested during a raid at the pop star's house earlier this month reportedly still lives in Bieber's house despite a report claiming otherwise. According to Radar Online, the 19-year-old star kicked his friend out of his house following the arrest. "Justin's team is cleaning house. Lil Za is out and he's now living at a nearby hotel," a source claimed.
TMZ, however, reports that it was not the case. According to sources, Lil Za was spotted at the hotel when he was visiting his mother. Lil Za's mother flew from Texas to see her son following his drug-related arrest and she apparently opted for staying at the hotel instead of joining her son in Bieber's house.
Bieber had a hard time this month. The police raided his house following an alleged egg attack to his neighbor and he later was arrested in Miami Beach, California on suspicion of DUI, driving with an expired license and resisting arrest without violence. Ariana Grande, who was asked about the troubled singer at the 2014 Grammy Awards on Sunday, January 26, commented that people should help Bieber instead of punishing him.
"He's very isolated... I don't think anybody understands. I don't think anybody could ever understand. I certainly don't, but I just think that people could be a little more sensitive to him... he does need help, but I don't think he needs punishment," she told Access Hollywood. "There's a difference between helping somebody and punishing them. It's gets to a point where all you need is a good talk with your family."
Grande, however, believes that Bieber will get back on track. "He's in really good hands. And yeah so he'll be fine," said the singer who shares the same manager with the Canadian heartthrob.
More Justin Bieber News
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors