Ed Sheeran Says He's Recorded 'Interesting' Rap Songs
Last year, Ed Sheeran was pictured hanging out with rapper The Game. Now, he reveals that he's recorded several rap songs with the MC. In an interview with MTV on the Grammy Awards red carpet, the British singer opened up about his project with The Game and called their collaborations "interesting."
"I've done a lot of rap songs of late and they're all quite interesting," he shared. "I've ended up on songs with some interesting people. There's one I can't really name just 'cause I think it'd be quite a surprise when it comes out but I did around 11 records with The Game, which is quite interesting."
However, Sheeran didn't say whether or not the songs would be featured in his upcoming album which is currently still in the works. The record, which will serve as the follow-up to 2011's "+", is expected to arrive this summer.
"I haven't really set a date yet. It's definitely summer," the "Lego House" singer said. "I had September through February off. I have the whole, the month of February off and then I start again."
Sheeran, who collaborated with Taylor Swift for her "Everything Has Changed", recently told his fans that they shouldn't expect another collaboration with the country/pop star in his forthcoming album.
"I didn't work with Taylor on the album purely for the fact that we've done that already," he said earlier this month. "We've already done a song and I don't know if that would surprise anyone if that happened. We've always going to perform together, we're always going to write together [and] we're always going to hang out."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed