New 'Fleming' Sneak Peek: Dominic Cooper Is Recruited by Naval Intelligence
A backstory of James Bond's creation on "Fleming: The Man Who Would Be Bond" has been previewed in a new sneak peek. The newly-released clip sees Dominic Cooper's Ian Fleming being interrogated by Admiral John Godfrey (Samuel Wes), Director of Naval Intelligence, who thinks Fleming has a potential to be their spy.
The four-part drama depicts Fleming as a charming and sophisticated maverick, whose pleasure-seeking life was turned around by WWII and led to the creation of the greatest spy the world has ever known.
Having been forced into Naval Intelligence through family connections, Fleming found a calling. Utilizing his vivid imagination, charm and mischievous sense of humor, he was responsible for some of the most outrageous counter intelligence missions against the Nazis, full of danger and intrigue, the experience of which would form the basis of the Bond books.
With Rupert Evans, Lara Pulver and Annabelle Wallis in supporting roles, the BBC miniseries is slated to premiere Wednesday, January 29 at 10/9c on BBC America.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'