New 'Fleming' Sneak Peek: Dominic Cooper Is Recruited by Naval Intelligence
A backstory of James Bond's creation on "Fleming: The Man Who Would Be Bond" has been previewed in a new sneak peek. The newly-released clip sees Dominic Cooper's Ian Fleming being interrogated by Admiral John Godfrey (Samuel Wes), Director of Naval Intelligence, who thinks Fleming has a potential to be their spy.
The four-part drama depicts Fleming as a charming and sophisticated maverick, whose pleasure-seeking life was turned around by WWII and led to the creation of the greatest spy the world has ever known.
Having been forced into Naval Intelligence through family connections, Fleming found a calling. Utilizing his vivid imagination, charm and mischievous sense of humor, he was responsible for some of the most outrageous counter intelligence missions against the Nazis, full of danger and intrigue, the experience of which would form the basis of the Bond books.
With Rupert Evans, Lara Pulver and Annabelle Wallis in supporting roles, the BBC miniseries is slated to premiere Wednesday, January 29 at 10/9c on BBC America.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris