New 'Fleming' Sneak Peek: Dominic Cooper Is Recruited by Naval Intelligence
A backstory of James Bond's creation on "Fleming: The Man Who Would Be Bond" has been previewed in a new sneak peek. The newly-released clip sees Dominic Cooper's Ian Fleming being interrogated by Admiral John Godfrey (Samuel Wes), Director of Naval Intelligence, who thinks Fleming has a potential to be their spy.
The four-part drama depicts Fleming as a charming and sophisticated maverick, whose pleasure-seeking life was turned around by WWII and led to the creation of the greatest spy the world has ever known.
Having been forced into Naval Intelligence through family connections, Fleming found a calling. Utilizing his vivid imagination, charm and mischievous sense of humor, he was responsible for some of the most outrageous counter intelligence missions against the Nazis, full of danger and intrigue, the experience of which would form the basis of the Bond books.
With Rupert Evans, Lara Pulver and Annabelle Wallis in supporting roles, the BBC miniseries is slated to premiere Wednesday, January 29 at 10/9c on BBC America.
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball