New 'Fleming' Sneak Peek: Dominic Cooper Is Recruited by Naval Intelligence
A backstory of James Bond's creation on "Fleming: The Man Who Would Be Bond" has been previewed in a new sneak peek. The newly-released clip sees Dominic Cooper's Ian Fleming being interrogated by Admiral John Godfrey (Samuel Wes), Director of Naval Intelligence, who thinks Fleming has a potential to be their spy.
The four-part drama depicts Fleming as a charming and sophisticated maverick, whose pleasure-seeking life was turned around by WWII and led to the creation of the greatest spy the world has ever known.
Having been forced into Naval Intelligence through family connections, Fleming found a calling. Utilizing his vivid imagination, charm and mischievous sense of humor, he was responsible for some of the most outrageous counter intelligence missions against the Nazis, full of danger and intrigue, the experience of which would form the basis of the Bond books.
With Rupert Evans, Lara Pulver and Annabelle Wallis in supporting roles, the BBC miniseries is slated to premiere Wednesday, January 29 at 10/9c on BBC America.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce