Michelle Williams: Beyonce's Sexual Album Embarrasses Me
Michelle Williams (II) has spoken up about Beyonce Knowles' self-titled album "Beyonce", which was released on iTunes without prior notice on December 13. The singer told Us Weekly that she wasn't comfortable with songs like "Drunk in Love", "Blow" and "Rocket" that she thought were too revealing.
"I love her new album. I think it's amazing!" Williams, who supported Beyonce and even appeared in the music video for her "Superpower", recently told the site at the 5th Annual Essence Black Women in Music Event in West Hollywood.
"I was telling someone on the way here how I was laughing, I don't know if it's laughter of shyness or embarrassment because the makeup artist and everyone was listening to her say these things, and I'm like, 'That's private girl!' " she continued.
She added, "We aren't supposed to know all that. But she is married and has produced a baby, and we know what you have to do to produce a baby so OK!"
During the interview, Williams also talked about the group that she formed with Beyonce and Kelly Rowland, Destiny's Child. The girls last performed together at the Super Bowl XLVII halftime show last year. In the same year, they also released a compilation album entitled "Love Songs", which featured their new song "Nuclear".
However, Williams didn't think she and her bandmates would record an entire album again. "I think we just kind of like doing those one offs," Michelle explained. "I think those are more special."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl