Pharrell Williams' Hat at the Grammys Gets Its Own Twitter Account
Pharrell Williams' fashion style caught people's attention as he attended the 2014 Grammy Awards on Sunday, January 26. The star sported a Canadian Mountie-style fedora at the awards show, turning head with the unique choice. He additionally wore a red jacket and dark pants instead of a tuxedo.
Shortly after making appearance at the event, the hat got its own Twitter account which goes by @Pharrellhat. One of its first tweets was directed to the singer/producer. "We're killin em tonight," a tweet read. Another post read, "I could make u taller." The account also posted a digitally altered photo of Katy Perry and Taylor Swift wearing the hat.
Williams was not the only one who wore a hat to complete his cool look. Madonna and her son David appeared at the show wearing matching tuxedos by Ralph Lauren and hats. The 55-year-old singer, who also sported a cane following her injury, revealed at the show that her 8-year-old son was the one who suggested the outfit. When Ryan Seacrest asked if he picked the outfit, David answered, "Yes I did!"
"For this look, I followed his lead. He dressed me tonight. I wanted to dress like him," Madonna added, as quoted by Us Weekly. The Grammy-winning singer also said that she sported grill "when it matches my outfit. I have learned to eat with my grill!" The little boy then chirped, "She said she's getting me a grill!"
Yoko Ono also sported a top hat that night. Wearing a black blazer and matching pants, Ono was seen grooving along Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney's performance of "Queenie Eye".
More Pharrell Williams News
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration