'Game of Thrones' Star Teases Action-Packed Season 4 in New Promo
Before returning with a new season this spring, "Game of Thrones" will offer a behind-the-scenes sneak peek in "Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing". HBO has now promoted the 15-minute special with a 30-second preview, in which the stars tease the upcoming season 4.
"Tyrion has never been faced with this much humiliation," Peter Dinklage says of his character as the scene shows Tyrion in chain. Lena Headey gushes, "The stakes are super high," while a glimpse of Cersei passionately lip locking with Jaime is featured.
Maisie Williams who plays Arya claims the Starks are "going back stronger," while her on-screen brother Kit Harington teases that the upcoming installment is by far "the most action-packed season."
For a longer look at the fourth installment of the medieval series, fans can tune into "Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing" on Sunday, February 9 at 8:45 P.M. on HBO. It will include a look back at seasons one through three as well as clips from upcoming episdoes, behind-the-scenes footage and cast interviews.
The new season of "Game of Thrones" will premiere April 6, at 9 P.M. It will introduce new faces such as Red Viper a.k.a. Prince Oberyn (Pedro Pascal), Tycho Nestoris (Mark Gatiss), Styr of the Thenn (Yuri Kolokolnikov), and Hizdahr zo Loraq (Joel Fry).
More Game of Thrones News
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley