'Game of Thrones' Star Teases Action-Packed Season 4 in New Promo
Before returning with a new season this spring, "Game of Thrones" will offer a behind-the-scenes sneak peek in "Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing". HBO has now promoted the 15-minute special with a 30-second preview, in which the stars tease the upcoming season 4.
"Tyrion has never been faced with this much humiliation," Peter Dinklage says of his character as the scene shows Tyrion in chain. Lena Headey gushes, "The stakes are super high," while a glimpse of Cersei passionately lip locking with Jaime is featured.
Maisie Williams who plays Arya claims the Starks are "going back stronger," while her on-screen brother Kit Harington teases that the upcoming installment is by far "the most action-packed season."
For a longer look at the fourth installment of the medieval series, fans can tune into "Ice and Fire: A Foreshadowing" on Sunday, February 9 at 8:45 P.M. on HBO. It will include a look back at seasons one through three as well as clips from upcoming episdoes, behind-the-scenes footage and cast interviews.
The new season of "Game of Thrones" will premiere April 6, at 9 P.M. It will introduce new faces such as Red Viper a.k.a. Prince Oberyn (Pedro Pascal), Tycho Nestoris (Mark Gatiss), Styr of the Thenn (Yuri Kolokolnikov), and Hizdahr zo Loraq (Joel Fry).
More Game of Thrones News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?