Usher Flies to Panama to Sit Down With Justin Bieber Following the Pop Star's Arrest
Usher has flown to Panama, where his protege Justin Bieber is currently vacationing following his DUI arrest in Miami Beach, Florida. According to TMZ, the R&B singer who discovered the pop superstar in 2009 visited Nitro City, a resort in Punta Chame, to have a sit-down with him.
Usher wasn't alone as he was joined by Bieber's longtime manager Scooter Braun and childhood friend Ryan Butler. Hollywood Life has said that the star's mother Pattie Mallette and another friend Ryan Good may have joined them too.
Bieber headed to Panama days after he was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol while drag racing in Miami Beach, California. During Bieber's arrest, cops also found out that the star was driving with expired license.
He then admitted to having taken prescription pills, smoked marijuana and consumed alcohol before getting behind the wheel of a yellow Lamborghini. The Canadian heartthrob was released hours later after posting $2,500 bail.
Earlier this month, Bieber got himself into another trouble after he allegedly egged his neighbor's house in Calabasas. Following the incident, cops raided Bieber's house and arrested his friend Lil Za for cocaine possession.
More Usher News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'