Usher Flies to Panama to Sit Down With Justin Bieber Following the Pop Star's Arrest
Usher has flown to Panama, where his protege Justin Bieber is currently vacationing following his DUI arrest in Miami Beach, Florida. According to TMZ, the R&B singer who discovered the pop superstar in 2009 visited Nitro City, a resort in Punta Chame, to have a sit-down with him.
Usher wasn't alone as he was joined by Bieber's longtime manager Scooter Braun and childhood friend Ryan Butler. Hollywood Life has said that the star's mother Pattie Mallette and another friend Ryan Good may have joined them too.
Bieber headed to Panama days after he was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol while drag racing in Miami Beach, California. During Bieber's arrest, cops also found out that the star was driving with expired license.
He then admitted to having taken prescription pills, smoked marijuana and consumed alcohol before getting behind the wheel of a yellow Lamborghini. The Canadian heartthrob was released hours later after posting $2,500 bail.
Earlier this month, Bieber got himself into another trouble after he allegedly egged his neighbor's house in Calabasas. Following the incident, cops raided Bieber's house and arrested his friend Lil Za for cocaine possession.
More Usher News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police