Usher Flies to Panama to Sit Down With Justin Bieber Following the Pop Star's Arrest
Usher has flown to Panama, where his protege Justin Bieber is currently vacationing following his DUI arrest in Miami Beach, Florida. According to TMZ, the R&B singer who discovered the pop superstar in 2009 visited Nitro City, a resort in Punta Chame, to have a sit-down with him.
Usher wasn't alone as he was joined by Bieber's longtime manager Scooter Braun and childhood friend Ryan Butler. Hollywood Life has said that the star's mother Pattie Mallette and another friend Ryan Good may have joined them too.
Bieber headed to Panama days after he was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol while drag racing in Miami Beach, California. During Bieber's arrest, cops also found out that the star was driving with expired license.
He then admitted to having taken prescription pills, smoked marijuana and consumed alcohol before getting behind the wheel of a yellow Lamborghini. The Canadian heartthrob was released hours later after posting $2,500 bail.
Earlier this month, Bieber got himself into another trouble after he allegedly egged his neighbor's house in Calabasas. Following the incident, cops raided Bieber's house and arrested his friend Lil Za for cocaine possession.
More Usher News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards