Sean Lowe Tears Up as He Weds Catherine Giudici on Televised Event
Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici tied the knot on Sunday, January 26. The couple, whose search for love was witnessed by television audience on "The Bachelor", once again shared an important moment in their lives through a televised wedding aired on ABC.
The live TV special captured Sean and Catherine's preparation for the wedding through to the actual event taking place at the Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara at the moment. Catherine described the theme of the wedding that she wanted with "grown sexy," whimsical and romantic.
There was footage of Catherine dress shopping with her mom, Sean's mom and her maid-of-honor Christa at the Monique Lhuillier boutique in Los Angeles, while Sean picked some lingerie for the bride-to-be. They also went flower shopping together.
At the nuptials, Sean was already tearing up as Catherine walked down the aisle. She wore a Monique Lhuillier gown, which she said was "very form-fitting and sexy" during her appearance on "Good Morning America".
Sean's father Jay officiated the ceremony, describing the couple's romance as "an epic fairytale on display for the whole world to see." The pair then said their vows. "The first time that I saw you, you were like a light to my bug. I had to find you. You mesmerize me with how brightly you shine," Catherine told Sean at the altar. "Sometimes I feel like I'm going to explode by how much I love you ... I'm completely consumed by you ... I promise to love you after my heart bursts ... You are my dream and my reality."
"From the moment I met you I wanted more. You had me hooked from the beginning and I didn't want to let you go," Sean then said. "We met in the strangest way possible ... I know that we met on The Bachelor so that I could fall in love with my best friend ... Every day I am encouraged by your love and your selflessness ... I'm going to love you for eternity."
They exchanged rings designed by Neil Lane, who also designed Catherine's 3.15-carat platinum-and-diamond engagement ring. Sean was overwhelmed with emotion, holding back tears of happiness while the bride couldn't stop smiling.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist