'Dawson's Creek' Actor James Van Der Beek and Wife Welcome Third Child
James Van Der Beek is a father again as his wife, Kimberly, has given birth to their third child. A representative for the happy couple told People that the baby girl arrived on Saturday night, January 25 following a natural home birth.
The yet-to-be-named little girl weighed 7 lbs., 8 oz. "Kimberly and little one are doing really well," the rep revealed. James, who's best known for his role on "Dawson's Creek", has also shared his excitement on Twitter.
"Outnumbered by kids, outnumbered by girls, outlandishly grateful and thrilled... Watch out world, VDB baby #3 made her debut last night :)," the 36-year-old actor wrote.
James and his wife tied the knot in 2010. They're already proud parents to 2-year-old daughter Olivia and 22-month-old son Joshua. Kimberly announced that she was pregnant with her and James' third child back in August.
"James and I are happy to report that we are expecting our third child this winter!" Kimberly wrote on her personal blog at that time. "Nesting mode is starting to kick in. I've been getting rid of clutter, reconfiguring rooms, reorganizing EVERYTHING, etc...My mind doesn't stop."
- New 'Bachelor in Paradise' Couple! Amanda Stanton and Robby Hayes Spotted on a Date
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- Rihanna Fuels Pregnancy Rumors With Bigger Boobs at 'Valerian' European Premiere
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat