'Dawson's Creek' Actor James Van Der Beek and Wife Welcome Third Child
James Van Der Beek is a father again as his wife, Kimberly, has given birth to their third child. A representative for the happy couple told People that the baby girl arrived on Saturday night, January 25 following a natural home birth.
The yet-to-be-named little girl weighed 7 lbs., 8 oz. "Kimberly and little one are doing really well," the rep revealed. James, who's best known for his role on "Dawson's Creek", has also shared his excitement on Twitter.
"Outnumbered by kids, outnumbered by girls, outlandishly grateful and thrilled... Watch out world, VDB baby #3 made her debut last night :)," the 36-year-old actor wrote.
James and his wife tied the knot in 2010. They're already proud parents to 2-year-old daughter Olivia and 22-month-old son Joshua. Kimberly announced that she was pregnant with her and James' third child back in August.
"James and I are happy to report that we are expecting our third child this winter!" Kimberly wrote on her personal blog at that time. "Nesting mode is starting to kick in. I've been getting rid of clutter, reconfiguring rooms, reorganizing EVERYTHING, etc...My mind doesn't stop."
More James Van Der Beek News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7