Alleged Intruder Arrested at Selena Gomez's House
A man was arrested over the weekend for allegedly trespassing on Selena Gomez's house. A member of the singer's family called police on Saturday, January 25 at around 9:34 A.M. after spotting a man on the property in the San Fernando Valley's Tarzana area.
Juan Daniel Garcia, the 19-year-old man from El Mirage, Arizona, was arrested and was taken into police custody shortly after they arrived on the scene. He told cops that he was at Gomez' house to see the former Disney star in person.
It's unclear if Gomez was home at the time of the incident. Her representatives haven't commented on the news.
Gomez already has a three-year restraining order against a man who threatened to kill her and traveled from Chicago, Illinois, to meet her. A judge granted the order back in 2011.
In other Gomez-related news, the 21-year-old starlet was recently seen hanging out with fellow former teen star Demi Lovato. In a new interview on "On Air With Ryan Seacrest", Lovato talked about her friend's condition following ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber's DUI arrest.
"We have an incredible friendship ... [Selena] is strong! She's doing really well right now!" Lovato said. She revealed that she and Gomez did talk about Bieber's arrest, but refused to detail the conversation. "We're really, really close ... And, any advice I had for her, we talked last night and - you know - it's between us. But I love her so much," she added.
More Selena Gomez News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle