Alleged Intruder Arrested at Selena Gomez's House
A man was arrested over the weekend for allegedly trespassing on Selena Gomez's house. A member of the singer's family called police on Saturday, January 25 at around 9:34 A.M. after spotting a man on the property in the San Fernando Valley's Tarzana area.
Juan Daniel Garcia, the 19-year-old man from El Mirage, Arizona, was arrested and was taken into police custody shortly after they arrived on the scene. He told cops that he was at Gomez' house to see the former Disney star in person.
It's unclear if Gomez was home at the time of the incident. Her representatives haven't commented on the news.
Gomez already has a three-year restraining order against a man who threatened to kill her and traveled from Chicago, Illinois, to meet her. A judge granted the order back in 2011.
In other Gomez-related news, the 21-year-old starlet was recently seen hanging out with fellow former teen star Demi Lovato. In a new interview on "On Air With Ryan Seacrest", Lovato talked about her friend's condition following ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber's DUI arrest.
"We have an incredible friendship ... [Selena] is strong! She's doing really well right now!" Lovato said. She revealed that she and Gomez did talk about Bieber's arrest, but refused to detail the conversation. "We're really, really close ... And, any advice I had for her, we talked last night and - you know - it's between us. But I love her so much," she added.
More Selena Gomez News
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army