Melissa Gilbert on Dating Tom Cruise: He Was a Good Kisser
Melissa Gilbert dished on dating Tom Cruise when she stopped by "Watch What Happens Live!". During the Thursday, January 23 episode, Gilbert responded to a fan who asked if she did date Cruise in the past.
The star of "The Little House on the Prairie" then confirmed that she dated Cruise when he was in the beginning of his career. "Actually, when I dated him he was Tom Mapother still. It was when he first moved to Los Angeles and I think I was 16, maybe, or 17," she said. When the show's host Andy Cohen mentioned Cher's statement saying he was one of the "best lovers she's ever had," Gilbert commented, "I did not have sex with him. We made out. But honestly there was no sex."
Admitting that the "Mission: Impossible" star was a "good kisser," Gilbert continued saying that at that time they were at different places in their career. "He was a struggling starving actor, and I was working. I actually bought him his first set of dishes," she revealed.
In the interview, Gilbert also said that she wanted to punch Shannen Doherty. In a 2010 book called "Prairie Tales", Gilbert claimed that Doherty had a one-night stand with her first husband. In a game session called "Melissa Spill-bert", the actress was asked of what she would do if she met Doherty on the street. "I wouldn't say anything, I'd just punch her in the nose," she said.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic