'Fifty Shades of Grey' Debuts First Official Promo Image
Focus Features has begun the marketing campaign for "Fifty Shades of Grey" by debuting the first official image. The picture captures Jamie Dornan's kinky billionaire character Christian Grey from the back as he looks over the Seattle skyline through a window.
This image will surely tease people to see the film when extra large billboards featuring Grey debut in five locations around the country on January 25. The images will be seen in several spots in New York (Grand St. & 6th Ave), Los Angeles (Wilshire Blvd. & Gayley), Chicago (LaSalle & Hubbard), San Francisco (Mission St. & 6th), and Grey's hometown of Seattle (1st St. & Wall St.).
Filming on the movie is currently underway in Vancouver, Canada with Sam Taylor-Wood serving behind the lens. Dakota Johnson takes the female lead role of innocent college student Anastasia Steele, who enters an S&M relationship with Grey.
Based on E.L. James' erotic novel of the same title, "Fifty Shades of Grey" is scheduled to open in U.S. theaters on February 13, 2015, pushed back from its initial release date of August 1, 2014.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes