'Fifty Shades of Grey' Debuts First Official Promo Image
Focus Features has begun the marketing campaign for "Fifty Shades of Grey" by debuting the first official image. The picture captures Jamie Dornan's kinky billionaire character Christian Grey from the back as he looks over the Seattle skyline through a window.
This image will surely tease people to see the film when extra large billboards featuring Grey debut in five locations around the country on January 25. The images will be seen in several spots in New York (Grand St. & 6th Ave), Los Angeles (Wilshire Blvd. & Gayley), Chicago (LaSalle & Hubbard), San Francisco (Mission St. & 6th), and Grey's hometown of Seattle (1st St. & Wall St.).
Filming on the movie is currently underway in Vancouver, Canada with Sam Taylor-Wood serving behind the lens. Dakota Johnson takes the female lead role of innocent college student Anastasia Steele, who enters an S&M relationship with Grey.
Based on E.L. James' erotic novel of the same title, "Fifty Shades of Grey" is scheduled to open in U.S. theaters on February 13, 2015, pushed back from its initial release date of August 1, 2014.
More Fifty Shades of Grey News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway