'Fifty Shades of Grey' Debuts First Official Promo Image
Focus Features has begun the marketing campaign for "Fifty Shades of Grey" by debuting the first official image. The picture captures Jamie Dornan's kinky billionaire character Christian Grey from the back as he looks over the Seattle skyline through a window.
This image will surely tease people to see the film when extra large billboards featuring Grey debut in five locations around the country on January 25. The images will be seen in several spots in New York (Grand St. & 6th Ave), Los Angeles (Wilshire Blvd. & Gayley), Chicago (LaSalle & Hubbard), San Francisco (Mission St. & 6th), and Grey's hometown of Seattle (1st St. & Wall St.).
Filming on the movie is currently underway in Vancouver, Canada with Sam Taylor-Wood serving behind the lens. Dakota Johnson takes the female lead role of innocent college student Anastasia Steele, who enters an S&M relationship with Grey.
Based on E.L. James' erotic novel of the same title, "Fifty Shades of Grey" is scheduled to open in U.S. theaters on February 13, 2015, pushed back from its initial release date of August 1, 2014.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist