Kim Kardashian: Khloe Kardashian Stopped Trying to Get Pregnant During Marriage
Kim Kardashian shared some details about her sister Khloe Kardashian during an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". During the Thursday, January 23 episode, the 33-year-old star said that Khloe stopped her fertility treatment because she felt that it was not the right time to have a baby.
"For so long everyone in our family was feeling so sad for Khloe, thinking that she wasn't getting pregnant and everyone around her was. And the whole time she wasn't trying [to get pregnant]," Kim told the show's host Jimmy Kimmel. "She wasn't showing up to these doctor appointments behind our backs on purpose, and she just knew it wasn't right [to get pregnant at that time]." Khloe filed for divorce from her husband Lamar Odom in December.
Kanye West's fiancee then clarified her comment on the show in a long Twitter post. "I'm so tired of people twisting my words, Khloe did start fertility and she wanted to have a baby, but I believe in the middle of the process she realized timing wasn't good based on what was going on with her relationship. She was not ready to tell us everything so she stopped treatment without telling us," Kim wrote on Friday.
During the appearance on the late-night talk show, the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star also mentioned her upcoming wedding. "We will be getting married this summer, hopefully, in Paris," she gushed. "We love it there. It's our second home. We spend so much time there, we have an apartment there. We really love it." The reality star added of her wedding, "I'm not telling you where or the date, but I think it's kind of obvious it's in Paris."
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton