Madonna and Miranda Lambert Confirmed to Perform at Grammys
Madonna has officially been added to the star-studded line-up of performers at the upcoming Grammy Awards. The "Material Girl" singer will be joined by Green Day's Billie Joe Armstrong, who will perform with Miranda Lambert in honors of The Everly Brothers' Phil Everly who passed away earlier this month.
Armstrong and Lambert will reportedly perform "When Will I Be Loved" during the Grammys. "It's really cool to perform this song," Lambert said as cited by Examiner. "I've been doing the Linda Ronstadt version of 'When Will I Be Loved' for a long time."
Armstrong and Lambert are both up for awards at the Grammys. The rocker is nominated for Best Music Film as a member of Green Day, while the country superstar's "Mama's Broken Heart" is competing in Best Country Solo Performance category.
The 2014 Grammy Awards is set to be held on Sunday, January 26 at Los Angeles' Staples Center. The big event will also feature performances from the likes of Taylor Swift, Imagine Dragons, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Keith Urban, Kendrick Lamar, Lorde and Robin Thicke.
Daft Punk is slated to take the stage at the event as well. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the French duo who will perform with Pharrell Williams, Nile Rodgers and Stevie Wonder will not be wearing their signature helmets because they will wear the iconic helmets of the stormtroopers from "Star Wars".
A source told the site that the masks look like they could be from the "The Empire Strikes Back" era and appear to be authentic.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie