Kylie Minogue Announces New Album's Title, Unveils Artwork
Kylie Minogue has announced that her new album will be titled "Kiss Me Once". The Australia-born singer has also unveiled the artwork for her 12th studio effort. The sexy cover art features Minogue pressing her red lips against a rain-soaked window.
"Kiss Me Once", which serves as the follow-up to 2010's "Aphrodite", will be released worldwide in late March. This will be the 45-year-old diva's first album to be released under Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
Set to include production from the likes of Pharrell Williams and Greg Kurstin, the record will be led by single "Into the Blue" which Minogue has described as "euphoric return to the dancefloor."
The song was written by Kelly Sheehan and will debut on January 27. " 'Into The Blue' is really special to me as it encapsulates a lot of what I've been feeling - I can't wait for it to be out there," the coach of "The Voice UK" said earlier this month.
More Kylie Minogue News
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit