Kylie Minogue Announces New Album's Title, Unveils Artwork
Kylie Minogue has announced that her new album will be titled "Kiss Me Once". The Australia-born singer has also unveiled the artwork for her 12th studio effort. The sexy cover art features Minogue pressing her red lips against a rain-soaked window.
"Kiss Me Once", which serves as the follow-up to 2010's "Aphrodite", will be released worldwide in late March. This will be the 45-year-old diva's first album to be released under Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
Set to include production from the likes of Pharrell Williams and Greg Kurstin, the record will be led by single "Into the Blue" which Minogue has described as "euphoric return to the dancefloor."
The song was written by Kelly Sheehan and will debut on January 27. " 'Into The Blue' is really special to me as it encapsulates a lot of what I've been feeling - I can't wait for it to be out there," the coach of "The Voice UK" said earlier this month.
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics