Kylie Minogue Announces New Album's Title, Unveils Artwork
Kylie Minogue has announced that her new album will be titled "Kiss Me Once". The Australia-born singer has also unveiled the artwork for her 12th studio effort. The sexy cover art features Minogue pressing her red lips against a rain-soaked window.
"Kiss Me Once", which serves as the follow-up to 2010's "Aphrodite", will be released worldwide in late March. This will be the 45-year-old diva's first album to be released under Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
Set to include production from the likes of Pharrell Williams and Greg Kurstin, the record will be led by single "Into the Blue" which Minogue has described as "euphoric return to the dancefloor."
The song was written by Kelly Sheehan and will debut on January 27. " 'Into The Blue' is really special to me as it encapsulates a lot of what I've been feeling - I can't wait for it to be out there," the coach of "The Voice UK" said earlier this month.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group