Kylie Minogue Announces New Album's Title, Unveils Artwork
Kylie Minogue has announced that her new album will be titled "Kiss Me Once". The Australia-born singer has also unveiled the artwork for her 12th studio effort. The sexy cover art features Minogue pressing her red lips against a rain-soaked window.
"Kiss Me Once", which serves as the follow-up to 2010's "Aphrodite", will be released worldwide in late March. This will be the 45-year-old diva's first album to be released under Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
Set to include production from the likes of Pharrell Williams and Greg Kurstin, the record will be led by single "Into the Blue" which Minogue has described as "euphoric return to the dancefloor."
The song was written by Kelly Sheehan and will debut on January 27. " 'Into The Blue' is really special to me as it encapsulates a lot of what I've been feeling - I can't wait for it to be out there," the coach of "The Voice UK" said earlier this month.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester