Kylie Minogue Announces New Album's Title, Unveils Artwork
Kylie Minogue has announced that her new album will be titled "Kiss Me Once". The Australia-born singer has also unveiled the artwork for her 12th studio effort. The sexy cover art features Minogue pressing her red lips against a rain-soaked window.
"Kiss Me Once", which serves as the follow-up to 2010's "Aphrodite", will be released worldwide in late March. This will be the 45-year-old diva's first album to be released under Jay-Z's Roc Nation.
Set to include production from the likes of Pharrell Williams and Greg Kurstin, the record will be led by single "Into the Blue" which Minogue has described as "euphoric return to the dancefloor."
The song was written by Kelly Sheehan and will debut on January 27. " 'Into The Blue' is really special to me as it encapsulates a lot of what I've been feeling - I can't wait for it to be out there," the coach of "The Voice UK" said earlier this month.
More Kylie Minogue News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!