Justin Bieber's Music Banned From Canadian Radio Until He Checks Into Rehab
Justin Bieber's antics has prompted a radio station in his home country of Canada to ban his music. Hot 89.9 in Ottawa has told its listeners that they will not play the singles by the 19-year-old troubled star until he checks himself into rehab.
Bieber may really need some help soon. The "Baby" singer, who has been making more headlines for his erratic behavior than his music, was arrested in Miami Beach, Florida on early Thursday, January 23 for driving under the influence, non-violent resisting arrest and drag racing.
Cops then found out that Bieber had an expired driving license and he failed the field sobriety test. He was released hours later after posting $2,500 bail.
According to Miami Beach Police Chief Raymond Martinez, during his arrest, Bieber "made some statements that he had consumed some alcohol, and that he had been smoking marijuana and consumed some prescription medication," before getting behind the wheel of a yellow Lamborghini.
More Justin Bieber News
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media