Justin Bieber's Music Banned From Canadian Radio Until He Checks Into Rehab
Justin Bieber's antics has prompted a radio station in his home country of Canada to ban his music. Hot 89.9 in Ottawa has told its listeners that they will not play the singles by the 19-year-old troubled star until he checks himself into rehab.
Bieber may really need some help soon. The "Baby" singer, who has been making more headlines for his erratic behavior than his music, was arrested in Miami Beach, Florida on early Thursday, January 23 for driving under the influence, non-violent resisting arrest and drag racing.
Cops then found out that Bieber had an expired driving license and he failed the field sobriety test. He was released hours later after posting $2,500 bail.
According to Miami Beach Police Chief Raymond Martinez, during his arrest, Bieber "made some statements that he had consumed some alcohol, and that he had been smoking marijuana and consumed some prescription medication," before getting behind the wheel of a yellow Lamborghini.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern