Jennifer Hudson Premieres 'I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)' Video Ft. T.I.
Jennifer Hudson has dropped the full music video for her collaboration with T.I., "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)". The "American Idol" alum looks incredibly hot in the video as she shows off her slimmer figure that she obtained after diet and exercise.
Wearing a sexy red-and-black outfit, the singer is seen singing and dancing with some shirtless male dancers. She then trades her bustier for other outfits, including a leotard and a black leather jacket. In another place, T.I. looks dapper in black tuxedo while enjoying his time with the girls.
"I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" was produced Pharrell Williams. The track is the first offering from Hudson's new album which is expected to be released later this year via RCA.
In addition to T.I. and Pharrell, the follow-up to 2011's "I Remember Me" will feature appearance from R. Kelly. "Some of the songs have a nice old school swag to them, but I think people will be very pleasantly surprised with this album 'cause it's about the mood and the groove and real music," Hudson recently described her new project.
Jennifer Hudson's "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" (feat. T.I.) music video
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby