Jennifer Hudson Premieres 'I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)' Video Ft. T.I.
Jennifer Hudson has dropped the full music video for her collaboration with T.I., "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)". The "American Idol" alum looks incredibly hot in the video as she shows off her slimmer figure that she obtained after diet and exercise.
Wearing a sexy red-and-black outfit, the singer is seen singing and dancing with some shirtless male dancers. She then trades her bustier for other outfits, including a leotard and a black leather jacket. In another place, T.I. looks dapper in black tuxedo while enjoying his time with the girls.
"I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" was produced Pharrell Williams. The track is the first offering from Hudson's new album which is expected to be released later this year via RCA.
In addition to T.I. and Pharrell, the follow-up to 2011's "I Remember Me" will feature appearance from R. Kelly. "Some of the songs have a nice old school swag to them, but I think people will be very pleasantly surprised with this album 'cause it's about the mood and the groove and real music," Hudson recently described her new project.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift