Jennifer Hudson Premieres 'I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)' Video Ft. T.I.
Jennifer Hudson has dropped the full music video for her collaboration with T.I., "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)". The "American Idol" alum looks incredibly hot in the video as she shows off her slimmer figure that she obtained after diet and exercise.
Wearing a sexy red-and-black outfit, the singer is seen singing and dancing with some shirtless male dancers. She then trades her bustier for other outfits, including a leotard and a black leather jacket. In another place, T.I. looks dapper in black tuxedo while enjoying his time with the girls.
"I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" was produced Pharrell Williams. The track is the first offering from Hudson's new album which is expected to be released later this year via RCA.
In addition to T.I. and Pharrell, the follow-up to 2011's "I Remember Me" will feature appearance from R. Kelly. "Some of the songs have a nice old school swag to them, but I think people will be very pleasantly surprised with this album 'cause it's about the mood and the groove and real music," Hudson recently described her new project.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush