Jennifer Hudson Premieres 'I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)' Video Ft. T.I.
Jennifer Hudson has dropped the full music video for her collaboration with T.I., "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)". The "American Idol" alum looks incredibly hot in the video as she shows off her slimmer figure that she obtained after diet and exercise.
Wearing a sexy red-and-black outfit, the singer is seen singing and dancing with some shirtless male dancers. She then trades her bustier for other outfits, including a leotard and a black leather jacket. In another place, T.I. looks dapper in black tuxedo while enjoying his time with the girls.
"I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" was produced Pharrell Williams. The track is the first offering from Hudson's new album which is expected to be released later this year via RCA.
In addition to T.I. and Pharrell, the follow-up to 2011's "I Remember Me" will feature appearance from R. Kelly. "Some of the songs have a nice old school swag to them, but I think people will be very pleasantly surprised with this album 'cause it's about the mood and the groove and real music," Hudson recently described her new project.
Jennifer Hudson's "I Can't Describe (The Way I Feel)" (feat. T.I.) music video
More Jennifer Hudson News
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion