Ellie Goulding and Zedd Contribute to 'Divergent' Soundtrack
Ellie Goulding and Zedd have made contributions to the soundtrack of highly-anticipated movie "Divergent". The British songstress has recorded a new song titled "Beating Heart" for the film. She will also contribute songs from her "Halcyon" album and provide vocals for the original score composed by Junkie XL.
"We started working on the film with songs from Ellie Goulding's album 'Halcyon' and soon found that the texture of her music and the tone of her voice matched perfectly with our film," the film's director, Neil Burger, said in a statement. "In many ways Ellie has become the inner voice of our heroine Tris."
Meanwhile, Zedd's track will be called "Find You". It features Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant. More artist for "Divergent" soundtrack, which arrives on March 11, will be announced soon.
"Divergent" is scheduled to open in U.S. theaters on March 21. The film, based on the novel of the same title by Veronica Roth, will star Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Ashley Judd, Kate Winslet, Zoe Kravitz and Maggie Q among others.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent