Ellie Goulding and Zedd Contribute to 'Divergent' Soundtrack
Ellie Goulding and Zedd have made contributions to the soundtrack of highly-anticipated movie "Divergent". The British songstress has recorded a new song titled "Beating Heart" for the film. She will also contribute songs from her "Halcyon" album and provide vocals for the original score composed by Junkie XL.
"We started working on the film with songs from Ellie Goulding's album 'Halcyon' and soon found that the texture of her music and the tone of her voice matched perfectly with our film," the film's director, Neil Burger, said in a statement. "In many ways Ellie has become the inner voice of our heroine Tris."
Meanwhile, Zedd's track will be called "Find You". It features Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant. More artist for "Divergent" soundtrack, which arrives on March 11, will be announced soon.
"Divergent" is scheduled to open in U.S. theaters on March 21. The film, based on the novel of the same title by Veronica Roth, will star Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Ashley Judd, Kate Winslet, Zoe Kravitz and Maggie Q among others.
More Ellie Goulding News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group