Ellie Goulding and Zedd Contribute to 'Divergent' Soundtrack
Ellie Goulding and Zedd have made contributions to the soundtrack of highly-anticipated movie "Divergent". The British songstress has recorded a new song titled "Beating Heart" for the film. She will also contribute songs from her "Halcyon" album and provide vocals for the original score composed by Junkie XL.
"We started working on the film with songs from Ellie Goulding's album 'Halcyon' and soon found that the texture of her music and the tone of her voice matched perfectly with our film," the film's director, Neil Burger, said in a statement. "In many ways Ellie has become the inner voice of our heroine Tris."
Meanwhile, Zedd's track will be called "Find You". It features Matthew Koma and Miriam Bryant. More artist for "Divergent" soundtrack, which arrives on March 11, will be announced soon.
"Divergent" is scheduled to open in U.S. theaters on March 21. The film, based on the novel of the same title by Veronica Roth, will star Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Ashley Judd, Kate Winslet, Zoe Kravitz and Maggie Q among others.
More Ellie Goulding News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'