Promo for 'The Walking Dead' Marathon on Super Bowl Sunday
Not only FOX which will air the upcoming Super Bowl XLVIII, but also AMC makes use of the hype to promote its own show "The Walking Dead". The cable channel has released a "Zombie Bowl" ad to promote a "Walking Dead" marathon to air on February 2, when the annual football game will also be held.
Using old footage from the hit series, the "Zombie Bowl" promo imagines the game with Rick's group and zombies as the opposing teams. "It's the greatest rivalry on television: humans vs. walkers," so a narrator says in the video. "Epic tackle."
During "Zombie Bowl" that will kick off Sunday, February 2 at 10 A.M. ET, all episodes from season 1 and 2 of the post-apocalyptic series will air on AMC. New episodes from the remaining of season 4 will air starting Sunday, February 9 at 9 P.M. ET.
FOX, meanwhile, recently unleashed a promo for a post-Super Bowl episode of "New Girl" featuring guest star Prince.
"The Walking Dead" - "Zombie Bowl" promo:
"New Girl" post-Super Bowl episode promo:
More The Walking Dead News
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together
- Taylor Swift NOT Hooking Up With Todrick Hall
- Katy Perry Unveils Three 'Rise' Remixes
- New 'Empire' Season 3 Trailer Gives First Look at Mariah Carey's Kitty
- New 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set Pics Reveal Thor and Loki's Costume and Tease a Mystery Character
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing