Promo for 'The Walking Dead' Marathon on Super Bowl Sunday
Not only FOX which will air the upcoming Super Bowl XLVIII, but also AMC makes use of the hype to promote its own show "The Walking Dead". The cable channel has released a "Zombie Bowl" ad to promote a "Walking Dead" marathon to air on February 2, when the annual football game will also be held.
Using old footage from the hit series, the "Zombie Bowl" promo imagines the game with Rick's group and zombies as the opposing teams. "It's the greatest rivalry on television: humans vs. walkers," so a narrator says in the video. "Epic tackle."
During "Zombie Bowl" that will kick off Sunday, February 2 at 10 A.M. ET, all episodes from season 1 and 2 of the post-apocalyptic series will air on AMC. New episodes from the remaining of season 4 will air starting Sunday, February 9 at 9 P.M. ET.
FOX, meanwhile, recently unleashed a promo for a post-Super Bowl episode of "New Girl" featuring guest star Prince.
"The Walking Dead" - "Zombie Bowl" promo:
"New Girl" post-Super Bowl episode promo:
More The Walking Dead News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics