Promo for 'The Walking Dead' Marathon on Super Bowl Sunday
Not only FOX which will air the upcoming Super Bowl XLVIII, but also AMC makes use of the hype to promote its own show "The Walking Dead". The cable channel has released a "Zombie Bowl" ad to promote a "Walking Dead" marathon to air on February 2, when the annual football game will also be held.
Using old footage from the hit series, the "Zombie Bowl" promo imagines the game with Rick's group and zombies as the opposing teams. "It's the greatest rivalry on television: humans vs. walkers," so a narrator says in the video. "Epic tackle."
During "Zombie Bowl" that will kick off Sunday, February 2 at 10 A.M. ET, all episodes from season 1 and 2 of the post-apocalyptic series will air on AMC. New episodes from the remaining of season 4 will air starting Sunday, February 9 at 9 P.M. ET.
FOX, meanwhile, recently unleashed a promo for a post-Super Bowl episode of "New Girl" featuring guest star Prince.
"The Walking Dead" - "Zombie Bowl" promo:
"New Girl" post-Super Bowl episode promo:
More The Walking Dead News
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift