Promo for 'The Walking Dead' Marathon on Super Bowl Sunday
Not only FOX which will air the upcoming Super Bowl XLVIII, but also AMC makes use of the hype to promote its own show "The Walking Dead". The cable channel has released a "Zombie Bowl" ad to promote a "Walking Dead" marathon to air on February 2, when the annual football game will also be held.
Using old footage from the hit series, the "Zombie Bowl" promo imagines the game with Rick's group and zombies as the opposing teams. "It's the greatest rivalry on television: humans vs. walkers," so a narrator says in the video. "Epic tackle."
During "Zombie Bowl" that will kick off Sunday, February 2 at 10 A.M. ET, all episodes from season 1 and 2 of the post-apocalyptic series will air on AMC. New episodes from the remaining of season 4 will air starting Sunday, February 9 at 9 P.M. ET.
FOX, meanwhile, recently unleashed a promo for a post-Super Bowl episode of "New Girl" featuring guest star Prince.
"The Walking Dead" - "Zombie Bowl" promo:
"New Girl" post-Super Bowl episode promo:
More The Walking Dead News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune