Promo for 'The Walking Dead' Marathon on Super Bowl Sunday
Not only FOX which will air the upcoming Super Bowl XLVIII, but also AMC makes use of the hype to promote its own show "The Walking Dead". The cable channel has released a "Zombie Bowl" ad to promote a "Walking Dead" marathon to air on February 2, when the annual football game will also be held.
Using old footage from the hit series, the "Zombie Bowl" promo imagines the game with Rick's group and zombies as the opposing teams. "It's the greatest rivalry on television: humans vs. walkers," so a narrator says in the video. "Epic tackle."
During "Zombie Bowl" that will kick off Sunday, February 2 at 10 A.M. ET, all episodes from season 1 and 2 of the post-apocalyptic series will air on AMC. New episodes from the remaining of season 4 will air starting Sunday, February 9 at 9 P.M. ET.
FOX, meanwhile, recently unleashed a promo for a post-Super Bowl episode of "New Girl" featuring guest star Prince.
"The Walking Dead" - "Zombie Bowl" promo:
"New Girl" post-Super Bowl episode promo:
More The Walking Dead News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip