David Beckham Strips Down in H and M Super Bowl Ad Teaser
A new teaser ad for H&M underwear which features David Beckham has landed online. In the sexy 30-second clip, Beckham and the clothing manufacturer ask fans to choose whether they want the former soccer player to cover up or not at the end of the commercial.
In the teaser ad, the husband of Victoria Adams is locked out of a photoshoot on a rooftop in his underwear. He then takes his top off and ziplines across rooftops to enter the building. One scene shows him running into the room naked for the "#uncovered" version, while the "#covered" version is the one with his underwear on.
Fans can cast their vote online or in stores starting from Monday, January 27. The chosen version will air during the second quarter of the Super Bowl on February 2.
"It was so exciting to work with one of my favorite directors, Nicolas Winding Refn, on my new campaign for H&M," the 38-year-old star said in a press release. "Nicolas pushed me hard to create an action-packed film, which shows off this season's new heritage-inspired bodywear at its best."
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease