David Beckham Strips Down in H and M Super Bowl Ad Teaser
A new teaser ad for H&M underwear which features David Beckham has landed online. In the sexy 30-second clip, Beckham and the clothing manufacturer ask fans to choose whether they want the former soccer player to cover up or not at the end of the commercial.
In the teaser ad, the husband of Victoria Adams is locked out of a photoshoot on a rooftop in his underwear. He then takes his top off and ziplines across rooftops to enter the building. One scene shows him running into the room naked for the "#uncovered" version, while the "#covered" version is the one with his underwear on.
Fans can cast their vote online or in stores starting from Monday, January 27. The chosen version will air during the second quarter of the Super Bowl on February 2.
"It was so exciting to work with one of my favorite directors, Nicolas Winding Refn, on my new campaign for H&M," the 38-year-old star said in a press release. "Nicolas pushed me hard to create an action-packed film, which shows off this season's new heritage-inspired bodywear at its best."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri