David Beckham Strips Down in H and M Super Bowl Ad Teaser
A new teaser ad for H&M underwear which features David Beckham has landed online. In the sexy 30-second clip, Beckham and the clothing manufacturer ask fans to choose whether they want the former soccer player to cover up or not at the end of the commercial.
In the teaser ad, the husband of Victoria Adams is locked out of a photoshoot on a rooftop in his underwear. He then takes his top off and ziplines across rooftops to enter the building. One scene shows him running into the room naked for the "#uncovered" version, while the "#covered" version is the one with his underwear on.
Fans can cast their vote online or in stores starting from Monday, January 27. The chosen version will air during the second quarter of the Super Bowl on February 2.
"It was so exciting to work with one of my favorite directors, Nicolas Winding Refn, on my new campaign for H&M," the 38-year-old star said in a press release. "Nicolas pushed me hard to create an action-packed film, which shows off this season's new heritage-inspired bodywear at its best."
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet