Tori Spelling's Husband Enters Rehab for 'Health and Personal Issues'
Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott has entered rehab for "some health and personal issues". The 47-year-old has released a statement in which he apologized for causing pain to his family.
"I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I've caused my family," McDermott told People. "I take full responsibility for my actions and have voluntarily checked myself into a treatment center to address some health and personal issues. I am grateful to be getting the help I need so I can become the husband and father my family deserves."
McDermott had been hit with cheating rumors in the past few months. A 28-year-old woman named Emily Goodhand from Toronto claimed that she met the reality star in December last year trhough mutual friends and had protected sex in his hotel room. "He said, 'I love my wife. I love her so much, but she won't sleep with me.' I didn't ask why because it was awkward," Goodhand said.
McDermott is reportedly receiving intense treatment but is allowed to visit his wife and kids at their house. He has two sons and two daughters with Spelling and a son from a previous marriage. "Their priority right now is their children," a source told People.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance