Tyler Hilton Proposed to Megan Park With Family Heirloom
Tyler Hilton finally put a ring on Megan Park's finger. The screen stars got engaged at the end of last year in California.
Hilton and Park met for the first time when filming "Charlie Bartlett" in 2006. The longtime couple told People that he proposed to her using a family heirloom, his great-grandmother's ring. There is no wedding date yet but they are aiming for spring of 2015 in California.
Park is best known for starring on the long-running ABC Family hit "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". The 27-year-old actress is now filming ABC's "The Neighbors" and will appear alongside Daniel Radcliffe later this year in the movie called "The F Word".
Meanwhile, 30-year-old Hilton is an accomplished singer/songwriter who had scored acting roles in "One Tree Hill" and "Walk the Line". He is now working on a country music album in Nashville and will release it in summer.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why