Tyler Hilton Proposed to Megan Park With Family Heirloom
Tyler Hilton finally put a ring on Megan Park's finger. The screen stars got engaged at the end of last year in California.
Hilton and Park met for the first time when filming "Charlie Bartlett" in 2006. The longtime couple told People that he proposed to her using a family heirloom, his great-grandmother's ring. There is no wedding date yet but they are aiming for spring of 2015 in California.
Park is best known for starring on the long-running ABC Family hit "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". The 27-year-old actress is now filming ABC's "The Neighbors" and will appear alongside Daniel Radcliffe later this year in the movie called "The F Word".
Meanwhile, 30-year-old Hilton is an accomplished singer/songwriter who had scored acting roles in "One Tree Hill" and "Walk the Line". He is now working on a country music album in Nashville and will release it in summer.
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion