Tyler Hilton Proposed to Megan Park With Family Heirloom
Tyler Hilton finally put a ring on Megan Park's finger. The screen stars got engaged at the end of last year in California.
Hilton and Park met for the first time when filming "Charlie Bartlett" in 2006. The longtime couple told People that he proposed to her using a family heirloom, his great-grandmother's ring. There is no wedding date yet but they are aiming for spring of 2015 in California.
Park is best known for starring on the long-running ABC Family hit "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". The 27-year-old actress is now filming ABC's "The Neighbors" and will appear alongside Daniel Radcliffe later this year in the movie called "The F Word".
Meanwhile, 30-year-old Hilton is an accomplished singer/songwriter who had scored acting roles in "One Tree Hill" and "Walk the Line". He is now working on a country music album in Nashville and will release it in summer.
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto
- Erin Andrews Shares Marvelous Photos of 'Fairytale' Wedding to Jarret Stoll
- Calvin Harris Shares Track List of New Album, Teases New Video With Katy Perry and Pharrell
- Report: Chris Brown and Quavo's Feud Is Far From Over
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Gets TV Premiere Date. See New Stunning Poster!
- 'Bachelor in Paradise': DeMario Details Wild Night With Corinne in First Interview Post-Scandal
- Remy Ma 'Ecstatic' After Breaking Nicki Minaj's Winning Streak at BET Awards