Tyler Hilton Proposed to Megan Park With Family Heirloom
Tyler Hilton finally put a ring on Megan Park's finger. The screen stars got engaged at the end of last year in California.
Hilton and Park met for the first time when filming "Charlie Bartlett" in 2006. The longtime couple told People that he proposed to her using a family heirloom, his great-grandmother's ring. There is no wedding date yet but they are aiming for spring of 2015 in California.
Park is best known for starring on the long-running ABC Family hit "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". The 27-year-old actress is now filming ABC's "The Neighbors" and will appear alongside Daniel Radcliffe later this year in the movie called "The F Word".
Meanwhile, 30-year-old Hilton is an accomplished singer/songwriter who had scored acting roles in "One Tree Hill" and "Walk the Line". He is now working on a country music album in Nashville and will release it in summer.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers