Tyler Hilton Proposed to Megan Park With Family Heirloom
Tyler Hilton finally put a ring on Megan Park's finger. The screen stars got engaged at the end of last year in California.
Hilton and Park met for the first time when filming "Charlie Bartlett" in 2006. The longtime couple told People that he proposed to her using a family heirloom, his great-grandmother's ring. There is no wedding date yet but they are aiming for spring of 2015 in California.
Park is best known for starring on the long-running ABC Family hit "The Secret Life of the American Teenager". The 27-year-old actress is now filming ABC's "The Neighbors" and will appear alongside Daniel Radcliffe later this year in the movie called "The F Word".
Meanwhile, 30-year-old Hilton is an accomplished singer/songwriter who had scored acting roles in "One Tree Hill" and "Walk the Line". He is now working on a country music album in Nashville and will release it in summer.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics