Macaulay Culkin's Estranged Father Hospitalized With Stroke
Macaulay Culkin's father Kit Culkin is currently being treated in a hospital in Oregon after suffering from major stroke. According to TMZ, Kit was rushed to hospital on Tuesday, January 21 at around 1 P.M.
Kit is currently still receiving treatment in intensive care. Sources close to the family said that the prognosis was not good and family members were asked to gather at the hospital. The 69-year-old Kit was said losing almost all of his motor function. Representative for Macaulay has not responded to request for comment.
Culkin and his Velvet Underground tribute band Pizza Underground are scheduled to perform at a New York eyewear store on Thursday. Wenn reports that the venue confirmed the show would take place as scheduled.
Kit and the former child actor's mother Patricia separated in 1995. Following the separation, the star's relationship with his father turned sour reportedly because of his "Home Alone" multimillion dollar fortune.
Macaulay has four brothers and two sisters. One of his sisters, Dakota, passed away in 2008 at the age of 29 after being hit by a car.
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo