Macaulay Culkin's Estranged Father Hospitalized With Stroke
Macaulay Culkin's father Kit Culkin is currently being treated in a hospital in Oregon after suffering from major stroke. According to TMZ, Kit was rushed to hospital on Tuesday, January 21 at around 1 P.M.
Kit is currently still receiving treatment in intensive care. Sources close to the family said that the prognosis was not good and family members were asked to gather at the hospital. The 69-year-old Kit was said losing almost all of his motor function. Representative for Macaulay has not responded to request for comment.
Culkin and his Velvet Underground tribute band Pizza Underground are scheduled to perform at a New York eyewear store on Thursday. Wenn reports that the venue confirmed the show would take place as scheduled.
Kit and the former child actor's mother Patricia separated in 1995. Following the separation, the star's relationship with his father turned sour reportedly because of his "Home Alone" multimillion dollar fortune.
Macaulay has four brothers and two sisters. One of his sisters, Dakota, passed away in 2008 at the age of 29 after being hit by a car.
More Macaulay Culkin News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special