Macaulay Culkin's Estranged Father Hospitalized With Stroke
Macaulay Culkin's father Kit Culkin is currently being treated in a hospital in Oregon after suffering from major stroke. According to TMZ, Kit was rushed to hospital on Tuesday, January 21 at around 1 P.M.
Kit is currently still receiving treatment in intensive care. Sources close to the family said that the prognosis was not good and family members were asked to gather at the hospital. The 69-year-old Kit was said losing almost all of his motor function. Representative for Macaulay has not responded to request for comment.
Culkin and his Velvet Underground tribute band Pizza Underground are scheduled to perform at a New York eyewear store on Thursday. Wenn reports that the venue confirmed the show would take place as scheduled.
Kit and the former child actor's mother Patricia separated in 1995. Following the separation, the star's relationship with his father turned sour reportedly because of his "Home Alone" multimillion dollar fortune.
Macaulay has four brothers and two sisters. One of his sisters, Dakota, passed away in 2008 at the age of 29 after being hit by a car.
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments