Bruce Springsteen's Son Becomes a Firefighter
Bruce Springsteen's son, Sam, has become a firefighter in New Jersey. According to Ashbury Park Press, Sam graduated last week with both parents attending his graduation. He will serve with the Colts Neck Fire Department New Jersey.
Sam's mother Patti Scialfa proudly shared a photo of him wearing his gear on Instagram last week to announce the graduation. "My youngest son, Sam, graduated from Monmouth County Fire Academy tonight. #Proud #OurFamilyHero," she captioned the snap.
"This is not an easy course. There's a lot of physical stuff and a lot of book work," Monmouth County Fire Marshal Henry Stryker III said of being a firefighter. He added that students learned many things which included "188 hours of instruction on rescue, fire extinguishment, hazardous materials response, cardio-pulmonary resuscitation, electrical safety" and many others.
Springteen and his family live on their horse farm in Colts Neck. He and his wife have three children, 23-year-old Evan, 22-year-old Jessica and 20-year-old Sam.
In other news, the country star's latest album "High Hopes" has landed on top of the Billboard 200 chart after selling 99,000 copies. It becomes Springsteen's 11th album which debuted at No. 1.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'