Bruce Springsteen's Son Becomes a Firefighter
Bruce Springsteen's son, Sam, has become a firefighter in New Jersey. According to Ashbury Park Press, Sam graduated last week with both parents attending his graduation. He will serve with the Colts Neck Fire Department New Jersey.
Sam's mother Patti Scialfa proudly shared a photo of him wearing his gear on Instagram last week to announce the graduation. "My youngest son, Sam, graduated from Monmouth County Fire Academy tonight. #Proud #OurFamilyHero," she captioned the snap.
"This is not an easy course. There's a lot of physical stuff and a lot of book work," Monmouth County Fire Marshal Henry Stryker III said of being a firefighter. He added that students learned many things which included "188 hours of instruction on rescue, fire extinguishment, hazardous materials response, cardio-pulmonary resuscitation, electrical safety" and many others.
Springteen and his family live on their horse farm in Colts Neck. He and his wife have three children, 23-year-old Evan, 22-year-old Jessica and 20-year-old Sam.
In other news, the country star's latest album "High Hopes" has landed on top of the Billboard 200 chart after selling 99,000 copies. It becomes Springsteen's 11th album which debuted at No. 1.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed