Bruce Springsteen's Son Becomes a Firefighter
Bruce Springsteen's son, Sam, has become a firefighter in New Jersey. According to Ashbury Park Press, Sam graduated last week with both parents attending his graduation. He will serve with the Colts Neck Fire Department New Jersey.
Sam's mother Patti Scialfa proudly shared a photo of him wearing his gear on Instagram last week to announce the graduation. "My youngest son, Sam, graduated from Monmouth County Fire Academy tonight. #Proud #OurFamilyHero," she captioned the snap.
"This is not an easy course. There's a lot of physical stuff and a lot of book work," Monmouth County Fire Marshal Henry Stryker III said of being a firefighter. He added that students learned many things which included "188 hours of instruction on rescue, fire extinguishment, hazardous materials response, cardio-pulmonary resuscitation, electrical safety" and many others.
Springteen and his family live on their horse farm in Colts Neck. He and his wife have three children, 23-year-old Evan, 22-year-old Jessica and 20-year-old Sam.
In other news, the country star's latest album "High Hopes" has landed on top of the Billboard 200 chart after selling 99,000 copies. It becomes Springsteen's 11th album which debuted at No. 1.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion