Eminem Reportedly Working on New D12 Project
Eminem is reportedly teaming up with D12 for the rap group's new project. According to the Detroit Free Press, producer Mark Bass has been working on new project by The Dirty Dozen, including tracks featuring the Slim Shady.
"Bass, who has started a label called Motunes Media, says he's also been mixing new material by the mercurial funk-pop giant Sly Stone with members of the original Family Stone band, along with new D12 tracks, including three with Eminem," read the original report by DFP.
D12 put out their last album "D12 World" in 2004. The Detroit-based group is now consisting of Eminem, Kuniva, Swifty McVay and Fuzz Scoota. Two members Bizarre and Mr. Porter have departed the group. Another member Proof died due to fatal gun shots.
Meanwhile, Eminem released his latest solo album "MMLP2" back in November. Powered by hits "Berzerk", "Rap God" and Rihanna-featured "The Monster", the album topped Billboard 200 for two weeks and is currently sitting at No. 8 on the chart.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'