Eminem Reportedly Working on New D12 Project
Eminem is reportedly teaming up with D12 for the rap group's new project. According to the Detroit Free Press, producer Mark Bass has been working on new project by The Dirty Dozen, including tracks featuring the Slim Shady.
"Bass, who has started a label called Motunes Media, says he's also been mixing new material by the mercurial funk-pop giant Sly Stone with members of the original Family Stone band, along with new D12 tracks, including three with Eminem," read the original report by DFP.
D12 put out their last album "D12 World" in 2004. The Detroit-based group is now consisting of Eminem, Kuniva, Swifty McVay and Fuzz Scoota. Two members Bizarre and Mr. Porter have departed the group. Another member Proof died due to fatal gun shots.
Meanwhile, Eminem released his latest solo album "MMLP2" back in November. Powered by hits "Berzerk", "Rap God" and Rihanna-featured "The Monster", the album topped Billboard 200 for two weeks and is currently sitting at No. 8 on the chart.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'