Eminem Reportedly Working on New D12 Project
Eminem is reportedly teaming up with D12 for the rap group's new project. According to the Detroit Free Press, producer Mark Bass has been working on new project by The Dirty Dozen, including tracks featuring the Slim Shady.
"Bass, who has started a label called Motunes Media, says he's also been mixing new material by the mercurial funk-pop giant Sly Stone with members of the original Family Stone band, along with new D12 tracks, including three with Eminem," read the original report by DFP.
D12 put out their last album "D12 World" in 2004. The Detroit-based group is now consisting of Eminem, Kuniva, Swifty McVay and Fuzz Scoota. Two members Bizarre and Mr. Porter have departed the group. Another member Proof died due to fatal gun shots.
Meanwhile, Eminem released his latest solo album "MMLP2" back in November. Powered by hits "Berzerk", "Rap God" and Rihanna-featured "The Monster", the album topped Billboard 200 for two weeks and is currently sitting at No. 8 on the chart.
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?