Eminem Reportedly Working on New D12 Project
Eminem is reportedly teaming up with D12 for the rap group's new project. According to the Detroit Free Press, producer Mark Bass has been working on new project by The Dirty Dozen, including tracks featuring the Slim Shady.
"Bass, who has started a label called Motunes Media, says he's also been mixing new material by the mercurial funk-pop giant Sly Stone with members of the original Family Stone band, along with new D12 tracks, including three with Eminem," read the original report by DFP.
D12 put out their last album "D12 World" in 2004. The Detroit-based group is now consisting of Eminem, Kuniva, Swifty McVay and Fuzz Scoota. Two members Bizarre and Mr. Porter have departed the group. Another member Proof died due to fatal gun shots.
Meanwhile, Eminem released his latest solo album "MMLP2" back in November. Powered by hits "Berzerk", "Rap God" and Rihanna-featured "The Monster", the album topped Billboard 200 for two weeks and is currently sitting at No. 8 on the chart.
More Eminem News
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary