Carmen Electra Flashes Breasts in Black Dress
Carmen Electra gave photographers an eyeful when she stepped out on Tuesday night, January 21. The former "Baywatch" star was having dinner with Blink-182's drummer Travis Barker in West Hollywood when she showed too much of her assets.
Electra opted for a thin clothing during the outing at Crossroads Restaurant that night. Her black dress then became completely sheer when photographers' cameras flashed bright light at her. The actress drew people's attention with the sexy view.
The actress and the drummer have been caught going out together several times, but a representative for Electra told Daily Mail that the two were "just friends" and they met to discuss a music project. Electra and Barker were first seen together when having dinner at Matsuhisa in January 2013.
The star, who was a singer before taking part in "Baywatch", is currently working on a new album. "It's been really fun getting back into the studio. I still have a way to go, but it's been such an interesting journey and very fulfilling to me in my heart and my soul. Dancing and performing is what I love to do the most and throughout the years I've performed with different groups for the love of just being on stage," she explained, as quoted by Bang Showbiz.
"It's been an awesome year facing some fears, it's a little scary doing it by yourself because it's you, it's your name, but I've had so much support. Between the support and how making music makes me feel inside I'm going to continue and I'm so excited about future music and performances," she added.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date