Jennifer Lopez Premieres New Track 'Girls' Ft. DJ Mustard
While fans are eagerly waiting for the full version of her much-anticipated "Same Girl", Jennifer Lopez released her collaboration with DJ Mustard entitled "Girls". The club banger arrived on Wednesday, January 22 via the Los Angeles producer's Soundcloud.
The track features the 44-year-old diva motivating other girls to enjoy their lives. "At the end of the night, girls just wanna have fun/ 'Cause we don't really care, girls just wanna have fun," she sings.
"Girls" is expected to be included in Lopez's upcoming album, which is currently in the works and planned to be released sometime this year. In addition to working on what will be her tenth studio set, the "American Idol" judge is gearing up to release "Same Girl".
She has filmed a music video for the Chris Brown-penned track, but hasn't revealed when the project will arrive in full. The clip was shot last month in the singer's hometown of Bronx by directors Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold.
Lopez is apparently also readying a new track with French Montana. The two stars recently shared a photo of them posing together in a studio.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala