Jennifer Lopez Premieres New Track 'Girls' Ft. DJ Mustard
While fans are eagerly waiting for the full version of her much-anticipated "Same Girl", Jennifer Lopez released her collaboration with DJ Mustard entitled "Girls". The club banger arrived on Wednesday, January 22 via the Los Angeles producer's Soundcloud.
The track features the 44-year-old diva motivating other girls to enjoy their lives. "At the end of the night, girls just wanna have fun/ 'Cause we don't really care, girls just wanna have fun," she sings.
"Girls" is expected to be included in Lopez's upcoming album, which is currently in the works and planned to be released sometime this year. In addition to working on what will be her tenth studio set, the "American Idol" judge is gearing up to release "Same Girl".
She has filmed a music video for the Chris Brown-penned track, but hasn't revealed when the project will arrive in full. The clip was shot last month in the singer's hometown of Bronx by directors Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold.
Lopez is apparently also readying a new track with French Montana. The two stars recently shared a photo of them posing together in a studio.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her