Jennifer Lopez Premieres New Track 'Girls' Ft. DJ Mustard
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
While fans are eagerly waiting for the full version of her much-anticipated "Same Girl", Jennifer Lopez released her collaboration with DJ Mustard entitled "Girls". The club banger arrived on Wednesday, January 22 via the Los Angeles producer's Soundcloud.
The track features the 44-year-old diva motivating other girls to enjoy their lives. "At the end of the night, girls just wanna have fun/ 'Cause we don't really care, girls just wanna have fun," she sings.
"Girls" is expected to be included in Lopez's upcoming album, which is currently in the works and planned to be released sometime this year. In addition to working on what will be her tenth studio set, the "American Idol" judge is gearing up to release "Same Girl".
She has filmed a music video for the Chris Brown-penned track, but hasn't revealed when the project will arrive in full. The clip was shot last month in the singer's hometown of Bronx by directors Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold.
Lopez is apparently also readying a new track with French Montana. The two stars recently shared a photo of them posing together in a studio.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences