Jennifer Lopez Premieres New Track 'Girls' Ft. DJ Mustard
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 702
While fans are eagerly waiting for the full version of her much-anticipated "Same Girl", Jennifer Lopez released her collaboration with DJ Mustard entitled "Girls". The club banger arrived on Wednesday, January 22 via the Los Angeles producer's Soundcloud.
The track features the 44-year-old diva motivating other girls to enjoy their lives. "At the end of the night, girls just wanna have fun/ 'Cause we don't really care, girls just wanna have fun," she sings.
"Girls" is expected to be included in Lopez's upcoming album, which is currently in the works and planned to be released sometime this year. In addition to working on what will be her tenth studio set, the "American Idol" judge is gearing up to release "Same Girl".
She has filmed a music video for the Chris Brown-penned track, but hasn't revealed when the project will arrive in full. The clip was shot last month in the singer's hometown of Bronx by directors Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold.
Lopez is apparently also readying a new track with French Montana. The two stars recently shared a photo of them posing together in a studio.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift