Jennifer Lopez Premieres New Track 'Girls' Ft. DJ Mustard
While fans are eagerly waiting for the full version of her much-anticipated "Same Girl", Jennifer Lopez released her collaboration with DJ Mustard entitled "Girls". The club banger arrived on Wednesday, January 22 via the Los Angeles producer's Soundcloud.
The track features the 44-year-old diva motivating other girls to enjoy their lives. "At the end of the night, girls just wanna have fun/ 'Cause we don't really care, girls just wanna have fun," she sings.
"Girls" is expected to be included in Lopez's upcoming album, which is currently in the works and planned to be released sometime this year. In addition to working on what will be her tenth studio set, the "American Idol" judge is gearing up to release "Same Girl".
She has filmed a music video for the Chris Brown-penned track, but hasn't revealed when the project will arrive in full. The clip was shot last month in the singer's hometown of Bronx by directors Steven Gomillion and Dennis Leupold.
Lopez is apparently also readying a new track with French Montana. The two stars recently shared a photo of them posing together in a studio.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off