Vanessa Hudgens and Rosario Dawson Attend 'Gimme Shelter' N.Y. Premiere
Vanessa Hudgens and Rosario Dawson stepped out to support a screening for their new film "Gimme Shelter". The former looked gorgeous in a Monique Lhuillier black long dress, while her co-star was stunning in a black-and-white dress that hugged her curves.
The two lovely ladies were joined at the special occasion by actor Brendan Fraser who looked sharp in his tailored suit. The threesome was all smiles as they posed together for the awaiting photographers outside the Museum of Modern Art in New York on Wednesday, January 22.
Hudgens plays a troubled teen who runs away from an abusive mother and tracks down a father she never knew. However, she lives in his mansion only for a short while and flees once again after refusing to get her pregnancy terminated. Dawson and Fraser play her on-screen parents.
The former Disney star gained 15lbs for the movie, and underwent a dramatic transformation with piercing & tattoo. "I didn't feel comfortable in my body because I gained this weight," she uttered, adding that getting back into shape needed "a lot of hard work and dedication!"
The actress who wore unflattering clothes in the film was so immersed in her role that her friends were left concerned. "I didn't really know who I was - Vanessa was gone. I came home and I was a complete disaster," she explained to Barbara Walters on "The View". "My best friend is still so concerned about me when she thinks about that day because I was just a bit of a mess."
The drama will be released in the United States on January 24.
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen