Vanessa Hudgens and Rosario Dawson Attend 'Gimme Shelter' N.Y. Premiere
Vanessa Hudgens and Rosario Dawson stepped out to support a screening for their new film "Gimme Shelter". The former looked gorgeous in a Monique Lhuillier black long dress, while her co-star was stunning in a black-and-white dress that hugged her curves.
The two lovely ladies were joined at the special occasion by actor Brendan Fraser who looked sharp in his tailored suit. The threesome was all smiles as they posed together for the awaiting photographers outside the Museum of Modern Art in New York on Wednesday, January 22.
Hudgens plays a troubled teen who runs away from an abusive mother and tracks down a father she never knew. However, she lives in his mansion only for a short while and flees once again after refusing to get her pregnancy terminated. Dawson and Fraser play her on-screen parents.
The former Disney star gained 15lbs for the movie, and underwent a dramatic transformation with piercing & tattoo. "I didn't feel comfortable in my body because I gained this weight," she uttered, adding that getting back into shape needed "a lot of hard work and dedication!"
The actress who wore unflattering clothes in the film was so immersed in her role that her friends were left concerned. "I didn't really know who I was - Vanessa was gone. I came home and I was a complete disaster," she explained to Barbara Walters on "The View". "My best friend is still so concerned about me when she thinks about that day because I was just a bit of a mess."
The drama will be released in the United States on January 24.
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'