'Better Living Through Chemistry' Trailer Offers Sex and Drugs
Sam Rockwell and Olivia Wilde play lovers named Douglas Varney and Elizabeth Roberts respectively in the first trailer for comedy drama "Better Living Through Chemistry". He cheats on his wife and gets high with his mistress. Their drug-induced affair leads to a murder plot.
Varney is a meek small-town pharmacist who is stuck in a loveless marriage. He rediscovers himself through an affair with Elizabeth, a trophy wife who introduces him to the wonderful world of prescription drugs. When they begin to plan her husband's murder, everything begins to fall apart.
The movie is supported by Michelle Monaghan, Jane Fonda, Ray Liotta, and Ben Schwartz. Coming from first-time directors David Posamentier and Geoff Moore based on their own screenplay, the pic will be released in the U.S. on March 14.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer