'Better Living Through Chemistry' Trailer Offers Sex and Drugs
Sam Rockwell and Olivia Wilde play lovers named Douglas Varney and Elizabeth Roberts respectively in the first trailer for comedy drama "Better Living Through Chemistry". He cheats on his wife and gets high with his mistress. Their drug-induced affair leads to a murder plot.
Varney is a meek small-town pharmacist who is stuck in a loveless marriage. He rediscovers himself through an affair with Elizabeth, a trophy wife who introduces him to the wonderful world of prescription drugs. When they begin to plan her husband's murder, everything begins to fall apart.
The movie is supported by Michelle Monaghan, Jane Fonda, Ray Liotta, and Ben Schwartz. Coming from first-time directors David Posamentier and Geoff Moore based on their own screenplay, the pic will be released in the U.S. on March 14.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group