'Better Living Through Chemistry' Trailer Offers Sex and Drugs
Sam Rockwell and Olivia Wilde play lovers named Douglas Varney and Elizabeth Roberts respectively in the first trailer for comedy drama "Better Living Through Chemistry". He cheats on his wife and gets high with his mistress. Their drug-induced affair leads to a murder plot.
Varney is a meek small-town pharmacist who is stuck in a loveless marriage. He rediscovers himself through an affair with Elizabeth, a trophy wife who introduces him to the wonderful world of prescription drugs. When they begin to plan her husband's murder, everything begins to fall apart.
The movie is supported by Michelle Monaghan, Jane Fonda, Ray Liotta, and Ben Schwartz. Coming from first-time directors David Posamentier and Geoff Moore based on their own screenplay, the pic will be released in the U.S. on March 14.
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress