'Better Living Through Chemistry' Trailer Offers Sex and Drugs
Sam Rockwell and Olivia Wilde play lovers named Douglas Varney and Elizabeth Roberts respectively in the first trailer for comedy drama "Better Living Through Chemistry". He cheats on his wife and gets high with his mistress. Their drug-induced affair leads to a murder plot.
Varney is a meek small-town pharmacist who is stuck in a loveless marriage. He rediscovers himself through an affair with Elizabeth, a trophy wife who introduces him to the wonderful world of prescription drugs. When they begin to plan her husband's murder, everything begins to fall apart.
The movie is supported by Michelle Monaghan, Jane Fonda, Ray Liotta, and Ben Schwartz. Coming from first-time directors David Posamentier and Geoff Moore based on their own screenplay, the pic will be released in the U.S. on March 14.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash