'Better Living Through Chemistry' Trailer Offers Sex and Drugs
Sam Rockwell and Olivia Wilde play lovers named Douglas Varney and Elizabeth Roberts respectively in the first trailer for comedy drama "Better Living Through Chemistry". He cheats on his wife and gets high with his mistress. Their drug-induced affair leads to a murder plot.
Varney is a meek small-town pharmacist who is stuck in a loveless marriage. He rediscovers himself through an affair with Elizabeth, a trophy wife who introduces him to the wonderful world of prescription drugs. When they begin to plan her husband's murder, everything begins to fall apart.
The movie is supported by Michelle Monaghan, Jane Fonda, Ray Liotta, and Ben Schwartz. Coming from first-time directors David Posamentier and Geoff Moore based on their own screenplay, the pic will be released in the U.S. on March 14.
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album