Gal Gadot Signs Three-Movie Deal to Play Wonder Woman
Gal Gadot divulges a few details of her contract with Warner Bros. to play Wonder Woman. In a new interview on Israeli talk show Good Evening with Gai Pines, she reveals her deal for multiple films and how much she got paid to star in "Man of Steel 2".
The former pageant beauty says she is set to play the Amazonian heroine in three WB films starting with the "Man of Steel" sequel which just got pushed back from July 17, 2015 to May 6, 2016. She also spills that she got $300,000 to appear in the Superman vs. Batman film.
This leads to speculation that Ben Affleck who is tapped to play the Caped Crusader in the upcoming pic is also signed on for multiple movies. Meanwhile, Henry Cavill who reprises his role as Man of Steel has already inked a three-movie deal with WB.
The storyline for the Zack Snyder film is still scarce, but rumors suggest Lex Luthor and Metallo will be the villains and several other Justice League members will make appearance. Nothing has been set in stone, as the script is getting rewrite from "Argo" screenwriter Chris Terrio.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?