Gal Gadot Signs Three-Movie Deal to Play Wonder Woman
Gal Gadot divulges a few details of her contract with Warner Bros. to play Wonder Woman. In a new interview on Israeli talk show Good Evening with Gai Pines, she reveals her deal for multiple films and how much she got paid to star in "Man of Steel 2".
The former pageant beauty says she is set to play the Amazonian heroine in three WB films starting with the "Man of Steel" sequel which just got pushed back from July 17, 2015 to May 6, 2016. She also spills that she got $300,000 to appear in the Superman vs. Batman film.
This leads to speculation that Ben Affleck who is tapped to play the Caped Crusader in the upcoming pic is also signed on for multiple movies. Meanwhile, Henry Cavill who reprises his role as Man of Steel has already inked a three-movie deal with WB.
The storyline for the Zack Snyder film is still scarce, but rumors suggest Lex Luthor and Metallo will be the villains and several other Justice League members will make appearance. Nothing has been set in stone, as the script is getting rewrite from "Argo" screenwriter Chris Terrio.
More Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'