Jared Padalecki's Wife Shares First Photo of Second Son Shepherd
Jared Padalecki's wife finally reveals the name of their second son a month after the baby was born. Genevieve Cortese took to Twitter on Tuesday, January 21 to share a photo of her actor husband carrying their baby boy. "@jarpad and Shepherd watching some late night #supernatural," she captioned the photo.
"Ok. There it is, my wife @realGpad just revealed Tom's little brothers name.... Here goes," Padalecki additionally wrote. The actor, who plays Sam Winchester on "Supernatural", can be seen standing while carrying the baby. His hand is on the baby's back. The photo shows Padalecki smiling as he watches his bundle of joy sleeping.
Padalecki and Cortese got married in February 2010 in Sun Valley, Idaho. In addition to baby Shepherd, the couple is parents to 21-month-old Thomas.
The father of two recently made headlines after he jokingly accused Justin Bieber of drug possession following a raid in Bieber's house which resulted in the arrest of his friend Lil Za. "Hey @justinbieber, how much are you paying your friend for pretending that it was HIS cocaine, and taking the fall for you?" Padalecki tweeted, gaining intense reaction from the pop star's fans.
Padalecki then explained his tweet during an interview with E! News at the Critics' Choice Movie Awards in Santa Monica, Calif. on January 16. "I was like, 'Uh, Justin Bieber's buddies are gonna beat me up.' It was like, 'Don't touch our idol!'. I was like, 'I was as just kinda sending a joke.' I was kinda like, 'Hey, buddy...,' " he said.
More Jared Padalecki News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps