Vanessa Paradis Is Happy for Johnny Depp Following His Engagement to Amber Heard
Vanessa Paradis, who was in relationship with Johnny Depp for 14 years before calling it quits, is happy for him following his engagement to model Amber Heard. According to a source, Paradis who has two children with Depp is "not bitter" after the actor shared the news in a phone conversation.
"Vanessa wished him happiness. No drama," a friend of Paradis told Us Weekly. Another source said that the star who is currently dating French pop star Benjamin Biolay was "not bitter. She's happy."
Earlier this month, Heard was caught on camera sporting a diamond ring on her ring finger and sparked speculation that the "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" star had popped the question. Some sources later confirmed that the engagement report was true.
"Of course they couldn't be happier to be engaged and excited to share the rest of their lives together," a source close to the couple told PEOPLE. "Amber has really taken well to the kids and really enjoys spending time with them. And she's even taken Lily shopping on her own for some bonding time."
Another source explained to Celebuzz that Heard needed some time before accepting the proposal. "It happened on Christmas Eve. Amber really took her time to make up her mind," the source said. "She turned him down before before she said yes. So she waited and was thinking about it for a long time."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia