Vanessa Paradis Is Happy for Johnny Depp Following His Engagement to Amber Heard
Vanessa Paradis, who was in relationship with Johnny Depp for 14 years before calling it quits, is happy for him following his engagement to model Amber Heard. According to a source, Paradis who has two children with Depp is "not bitter" after the actor shared the news in a phone conversation.
"Vanessa wished him happiness. No drama," a friend of Paradis told Us Weekly. Another source said that the star who is currently dating French pop star Benjamin Biolay was "not bitter. She's happy."
Earlier this month, Heard was caught on camera sporting a diamond ring on her ring finger and sparked speculation that the "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" star had popped the question. Some sources later confirmed that the engagement report was true.
"Of course they couldn't be happier to be engaged and excited to share the rest of their lives together," a source close to the couple told PEOPLE. "Amber has really taken well to the kids and really enjoys spending time with them. And she's even taken Lily shopping on her own for some bonding time."
Another source explained to Celebuzz that Heard needed some time before accepting the proposal. "It happened on Christmas Eve. Amber really took her time to make up her mind," the source said. "She turned him down before before she said yes. So she waited and was thinking about it for a long time."
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day