JWoww Will Be Mom to a Baby Girl
JWoww is going to be a mother to baby girl. The former reality show star has revealed in the new issue of Us Weekly that she has known the baby's sex and she was "super excited and super emotional" upon finding out.
The 27-year-old told the magazine, "I pictured a boy this whole time, so when I saw 'girl' on the paperwork, I was like, 'No way!' But deep down I think I knew. [Snooki's son] Lorenzo is gonna have a BFF, and I couldn't be happier!"
The "Jersey Shore" alumna continued, "She will be my best friend and daddy's little girl. I can't wait for everything from her first steps to her first dance class." This would be her first child with fiance Roger Matthews.
JWoww is due to give birth in July, but she is not ready for the little girl to grow up yet. "I was a teenage girl once, and, boy, do I know how sneaky we can be! Karma is gonna kick me in the butt with her!" she said.
Meanwhile, Matthews has a long vision for their daughter. "He was just saying today what kind of car she'll get for her sweet 16 if she gets good grades," she said, adding he "hasn't stopped talking" about the news. "I'm like, 'Pump the brakes! Let's get through the first 16 months!' "
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel