JWoww Will Be Mom to a Baby Girl
JWoww is going to be a mother to baby girl. The former reality show star has revealed in the new issue of Us Weekly that she has known the baby's sex and she was "super excited and super emotional" upon finding out.
The 27-year-old told the magazine, "I pictured a boy this whole time, so when I saw 'girl' on the paperwork, I was like, 'No way!' But deep down I think I knew. [Snooki's son] Lorenzo is gonna have a BFF, and I couldn't be happier!"
The "Jersey Shore" alumna continued, "She will be my best friend and daddy's little girl. I can't wait for everything from her first steps to her first dance class." This would be her first child with fiance Roger Matthews.
JWoww is due to give birth in July, but she is not ready for the little girl to grow up yet. "I was a teenage girl once, and, boy, do I know how sneaky we can be! Karma is gonna kick me in the butt with her!" she said.
Meanwhile, Matthews has a long vision for their daughter. "He was just saying today what kind of car she'll get for her sweet 16 if she gets good grades," she said, adding he "hasn't stopped talking" about the news. "I'm like, 'Pump the brakes! Let's get through the first 16 months!' "
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'