JWoww Will Be Mom to a Baby Girl
JWoww is going to be a mother to baby girl. The former reality show star has revealed in the new issue of Us Weekly that she has known the baby's sex and she was "super excited and super emotional" upon finding out.
The 27-year-old told the magazine, "I pictured a boy this whole time, so when I saw 'girl' on the paperwork, I was like, 'No way!' But deep down I think I knew. [Snooki's son] Lorenzo is gonna have a BFF, and I couldn't be happier!"
The "Jersey Shore" alumna continued, "She will be my best friend and daddy's little girl. I can't wait for everything from her first steps to her first dance class." This would be her first child with fiance Roger Matthews.
JWoww is due to give birth in July, but she is not ready for the little girl to grow up yet. "I was a teenage girl once, and, boy, do I know how sneaky we can be! Karma is gonna kick me in the butt with her!" she said.
Meanwhile, Matthews has a long vision for their daughter. "He was just saying today what kind of car she'll get for her sweet 16 if she gets good grades," she said, adding he "hasn't stopped talking" about the news. "I'm like, 'Pump the brakes! Let's get through the first 16 months!' "
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up