JWoww Will Be Mom to a Baby Girl
JWoww is going to be a mother to baby girl. The former reality show star has revealed in the new issue of Us Weekly that she has known the baby's sex and she was "super excited and super emotional" upon finding out.
The 27-year-old told the magazine, "I pictured a boy this whole time, so when I saw 'girl' on the paperwork, I was like, 'No way!' But deep down I think I knew. [Snooki's son] Lorenzo is gonna have a BFF, and I couldn't be happier!"
The "Jersey Shore" alumna continued, "She will be my best friend and daddy's little girl. I can't wait for everything from her first steps to her first dance class." This would be her first child with fiance Roger Matthews.
JWoww is due to give birth in July, but she is not ready for the little girl to grow up yet. "I was a teenage girl once, and, boy, do I know how sneaky we can be! Karma is gonna kick me in the butt with her!" she said.
Meanwhile, Matthews has a long vision for their daughter. "He was just saying today what kind of car she'll get for her sweet 16 if she gets good grades," she said, adding he "hasn't stopped talking" about the news. "I'm like, 'Pump the brakes! Let's get through the first 16 months!' "
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit
- Ciara and Ex-Fiance Future Reach Custody Agreement Over Son Future Jr.