JWoww Will Be Mom to a Baby Girl
JWoww is going to be a mother to baby girl. The former reality show star has revealed in the new issue of Us Weekly that she has known the baby's sex and she was "super excited and super emotional" upon finding out.
The 27-year-old told the magazine, "I pictured a boy this whole time, so when I saw 'girl' on the paperwork, I was like, 'No way!' But deep down I think I knew. [Snooki's son] Lorenzo is gonna have a BFF, and I couldn't be happier!"
The "Jersey Shore" alumna continued, "She will be my best friend and daddy's little girl. I can't wait for everything from her first steps to her first dance class." This would be her first child with fiance Roger Matthews.
JWoww is due to give birth in July, but she is not ready for the little girl to grow up yet. "I was a teenage girl once, and, boy, do I know how sneaky we can be! Karma is gonna kick me in the butt with her!" she said.
Meanwhile, Matthews has a long vision for their daughter. "He was just saying today what kind of car she'll get for her sweet 16 if she gets good grades," she said, adding he "hasn't stopped talking" about the news. "I'm like, 'Pump the brakes! Let's get through the first 16 months!' "
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle