Chelsea Handler Jokes She'd Murder Her Father
Chelsea Handler did not hold back when answering for a "#nofilter" interview with Huffington Post. The talk show host joked that she would murder her father if she could get away with a crime.
Huffington asked, "If you could commit a crime and get away with it, what would it be?" Handler replied, "Murder. Yeah, I'd murder my father. There's an age demo and he's outlived it. If I could murder him and get away with it, or not murder him, but euthanize him, than I would. He's not bringing any joy to anyone."
Before getting to that question, Handler admitted that she's a big liar. "I lie all the time. It depends on what I'm trying to get out of," the 38-year-old comedienne said. She also answered to the question, "What's one thing you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of someone else?" She answered, "I promise, I pretty much do everything I shouldn't be doing in front of other people."
And when it comes to her biggest fear, Handler said, "I don't know, being told that I have to be on some sort of dance show. If I had to dance in front of people and it was televised, I'd be really scared. If I had to be choreographed, it would just be sad for all people involved."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes