Chelsea Handler Jokes She'd Murder Her Father
Chelsea Handler did not hold back when answering for a "#nofilter" interview with Huffington Post. The talk show host joked that she would murder her father if she could get away with a crime.
Huffington asked, "If you could commit a crime and get away with it, what would it be?" Handler replied, "Murder. Yeah, I'd murder my father. There's an age demo and he's outlived it. If I could murder him and get away with it, or not murder him, but euthanize him, than I would. He's not bringing any joy to anyone."
Before getting to that question, Handler admitted that she's a big liar. "I lie all the time. It depends on what I'm trying to get out of," the 38-year-old comedienne said. She also answered to the question, "What's one thing you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of someone else?" She answered, "I promise, I pretty much do everything I shouldn't be doing in front of other people."
And when it comes to her biggest fear, Handler said, "I don't know, being told that I have to be on some sort of dance show. If I had to dance in front of people and it was televised, I'd be really scared. If I had to be choreographed, it would just be sad for all people involved."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal