Chelsea Handler Jokes She'd Murder Her Father
Chelsea Handler did not hold back when answering for a "#nofilter" interview with Huffington Post. The talk show host joked that she would murder her father if she could get away with a crime.
Huffington asked, "If you could commit a crime and get away with it, what would it be?" Handler replied, "Murder. Yeah, I'd murder my father. There's an age demo and he's outlived it. If I could murder him and get away with it, or not murder him, but euthanize him, than I would. He's not bringing any joy to anyone."
Before getting to that question, Handler admitted that she's a big liar. "I lie all the time. It depends on what I'm trying to get out of," the 38-year-old comedienne said. She also answered to the question, "What's one thing you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of someone else?" She answered, "I promise, I pretty much do everything I shouldn't be doing in front of other people."
And when it comes to her biggest fear, Handler said, "I don't know, being told that I have to be on some sort of dance show. If I had to dance in front of people and it was televised, I'd be really scared. If I had to be choreographed, it would just be sad for all people involved."
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes