Chelsea Handler Jokes She'd Murder Her Father
Chelsea Handler did not hold back when answering for a "#nofilter" interview with Huffington Post. The talk show host joked that she would murder her father if she could get away with a crime.
Huffington asked, "If you could commit a crime and get away with it, what would it be?" Handler replied, "Murder. Yeah, I'd murder my father. There's an age demo and he's outlived it. If I could murder him and get away with it, or not murder him, but euthanize him, than I would. He's not bringing any joy to anyone."
Before getting to that question, Handler admitted that she's a big liar. "I lie all the time. It depends on what I'm trying to get out of," the 38-year-old comedienne said. She also answered to the question, "What's one thing you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of someone else?" She answered, "I promise, I pretty much do everything I shouldn't be doing in front of other people."
And when it comes to her biggest fear, Handler said, "I don't know, being told that I have to be on some sort of dance show. If I had to dance in front of people and it was televised, I'd be really scared. If I had to be choreographed, it would just be sad for all people involved."
More Chelsea Handler News
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge