Taylor Momsen Goes Butt Naked on Pretty Reckless Cover Art
Former "Gossip Girl" star Taylor Momsen is no stranger to getting naked. This time, she has undressed for the cover of The Pretty Reckless' new album "Going to Hell" which will be released March 18 under Razor & Tie.
Momsen's naked backside is on full display for the album's cover. A combo of black cross and an arrow pointing downwards is gracing her back. The frontwoman had shed her clothes for her band's art before, wearing her birthday suit for the video of "Under the Water".
The band has released the title track and another single "Heaven Knows", the latter of which has hit the Top 50 on the Rock Digital chart. Momsen said previously that the album was created "with the mindset of having no boundaries", adding, "We didn't follow any formulas or trends. We said anything we wanted to say. This is us."
The rock band will support Fall Out Boy in the U.K. leg of Save Rock and Roll Tour in March. Shortly after that, they will do a one-off show at London's Electric Ballroom on March 24.
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers